Well, here's a polarizing article!

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What the Bills braintrust is thinking is anyone's guess...

But that doesn't keep him from questioning something for which he has no information.

With a worse line, how this is supposed to offer fans any hope with a first-time starting QB is certainly beyond this analyst's comprehension.

Well, then, I guess that settles it. Assuming this analyst's comprehension is the only one you need to pay attention to.

Linky.

Credit given for taking a stand, giving opinions.

But....for instance:

Wahle was signed for 'non-silly money'?  :blink:

283341[/snapback]

We draft 55th and 86th. That's a ways down. If we do draft linemen I sure hope we can gte a stater at 55th.

I dont' see how we can get a first round pick without trading something too important to the team.

We draft 55th and 86th.  That's a ways down.  If we do draft linemen I sure hope we can gte a stater at 55th. 

I dont' see how we can get a first round pick without trading something too important to the team.

283366[/snapback]

Why would you want to get into the first round of THIS draft? By all accounts, this is the weakest draft in recent history.

That guy's a fraud against journalism.  Only marginally better than Dan Rather.

283346[/snapback]

Yes, but like Dan Rather, he will reach thousands more than you or I. And unfortunately, that gives him credibility beyond any that we have.

The guy definitely needs to be sedated but as far as his point that the o-line sux, he is right, it does.

283387[/snapback]

Was it the o-line or drew bledsoe that sucked? Apparetly for the drew haters it was drew. But now all the drew haters are saying donahoe sucks because we lost ONE player on the o-line.

Yeah, Villarial's play put him among the top 15 OGs in the NFL last year by anyone who studies line play but he's one of Weiler's disasters in waiting.

Let me guess that Weiler regularly obsesses about the QB position too. Yawn...

Linky.

Credit given for taking a stand, giving opinions.

But....for instance:

Wahle was signed for 'non-silly money'?  :blink:

283341[/snapback]

I wish I saved the e-mail exchage I had with this guy at one point. He's an idiot. He wouldn't support his own assertions.

He's got such an axe to grind with Donahoe he is incapable of writing anything that resembles fact. Plus he's an !@#$, to boot. Given our e-mail exchange, I would have no problems punching him in the face if I ever saw him. He's the kind of guy who enjoys stealing parking spaces from old women. He's the kind of guy who enjoys cutting you off if you're in an ambulance on the way to the hospital.

I wish I saved the e-mail exchage I had with this guy at one point. He's an idiot. He wouldn't support his own assertions.

He's got such an axe to grind with Donahoe he is incapable of writing anything that resembles fact. Plus he's an !@#$, to boot. Given our e-mail exchange, I would have no problems punching him in the face if I ever saw him. He's the kind of guy who enjoys stealing parking spaces from old women. He's the kind of guy who enjoys cutting you off if you're in an ambulance on the way to the hospital.

283420[/snapback]

You communicated with him? Really? When was this?

You communicated with him?  Really?  When was this?

283430[/snapback]

Last year. Twice. Once durning the start of the season, and once after willis started looking like the man & lee evans was playing well.

Notice how he doesn't write about good players. Ever. He can't.

283420[/snapback]

Actually, he's not that type of person at all.

I know him and while I don't agree with everthing he says, I do respect his ability to say it. Sometimes I think he's right and other times I disagree with him. He's not some perfect know it all but by the same token, he's not the devil's spawn either.

If you keep throwing crap 24/7, some is bound to stick. Whether he's correct or not is moot, since the cynical view is always present. I suppose he feels this validates him, in some sad pathetic need to be right.

Constipation, thy name is Weiler. Your act is played.