Well, here's a polarizing article!

It's not like it could have been both. 

DOH

283557[/snapback]

You must understand, this is TBD. There are only absolutes. There is only one cause to every problem, and only one answer to every problem.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure where you're reading this, but that's not according to many. 

Sometimes I wonder where some people get their info.  From what I've read this draft is so deep with OL especially guards that we have a great shot at getting one in the seocnd round even later. 

RBs are suppposed to be pelentiful too.

283555[/snapback]

Deep in guards and centers? Yes.

Deep in tackles? No way.

Like last year, I am really hoping we get a quality interior lineman in this draft. Running backs are pretty deep as well. If the Bills ended up with a guy like Ryan Moats of Louisiana Tech or even Kansas State's Darren Sproles in the later rounds, that would be great.

Actually, he's not that type of person at all. 

I know him and while I don't agree with everthing he says, I do respect his ability to say it.  Sometimes I think he's right and other times I disagree with him.  He's not some perfect know it all but by the same token, he's not the devil's spawn either.

283435[/snapback]

I met him back at the 2002 draft in Rochester. He's always had strong opinions, but at least back then his opinions were genuine, whether I agreed with him or not.

Sometime between April and September of 2002, he transformed into a blind detractor to anything and everything the organization would ever do from that point forward. That sort of timeline leads me to believe that the vendetta is Bledsoe-related.

I met him back at the 2002 draft in Rochester.  He's always had strong opinions, but at least back then his opinions were genuine, whether I agreed with him or not. 

Sometime between April and September of 2002, he transformed into a blind detractor to anything and everything the organization would ever do from that point forward.  That sort of timeline leads me to believe that the vendetta is Bledsoe-related.

283929[/snapback]

I always kid him about his love for Drew. It's obvious, isn't it?

He won't admit it, but he's a charter member of the "I Love Drew Bledsoe" fan club.

284413[/snapback]

Actually, I bet he *IS* Drew just having a little fun with us fans!