Democratic 2020 Presidential Primary Thread

snafu

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Foxx said:

can't help but think that this all part of the Dems playbook to have HillRod replace him at the convention.

Didn't she do a stupid women's thing with him last week?  Now, I get she stuck by Bill, buuuutttt...

You gotta wonder what will happen. Who will ride to the rescue that couldn't beat the corrupt dementia patient who likes to sniff hair in the primaries? Michelle Obama? Hillary? Bernie? 

I hope the RNC puts a LOT of money into the down tickets. I can't imagine the DNC enthusiasm will be there (although never say never).

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Didn't she do a stupid women's thing with him last week?  Now, I get she stuck by Bill, buuuutttt...

You gotta wonder what will happen. Who will ride to the rescue that couldn't beat the corrupt dementia patient who likes to sniff hair in the primaries? Michelle Obama? Hillary? Bernie? 

I hope the RNC puts a LOT of money into the down tickets. I can't imagine the DNC enthusiasm will be there (although never say never).

just my opinion but... as the dam has sprung several leaks, soon to be a flood... the Dems don't have a prayer... down ticket, up ticket or sideways ticket. they have shot themselves in the foot and it is potentially hemoragic. they may have literally killed themselves.

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

I’m hoping that they don’t replace Uncle Joe though. 

He is the easiest to beat. 

You would think that with all the evidence that they would, 

But you know how the Left can never admit that they were wrong. ?

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

The talking point is "inconsistencies" and the dancing monkey blue checkmarks are working overtime to spread it. She must be gaining traction as credible.

The statement by her ex from '96 definitely leads credence to the supposition that something happened to her in '93.  

• Like (+1) 3
  • Sad 1

Reminder: as bad as the TR story is for the Biden campaign, today’s DOJ news (and upcoming news) is much worse for No Chance Joe. 

He was #2, and in the room, when 44 decided to become the first president in US history to actively interfere with the peaceful transition of power. Joe rode shotgun on that operation, an operation which shredded the constitution and the civil liberties of innocent Americans for purely partisan and political reasons. 

The damage to Joe from this hasn’t even begun.  

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 4

6 minutes ago, B-Man said:

This is SO funny .....that is exactly what it looks like inside HUNTERaunt in Auburn across the creek from Wegmans.....maybe his dead wife took Joe JUNIOR home to meet daddy some weekend off from school in Syracuse??  Maybe 1st daddy in law put Joe JUNIOR to work serving coffee ALL PUMPED UP on free java ???? I wonder how many catholic girls in Auburn rapist Joe JUNIOR molested back in his hippie days  ????? Just another eyewitness report to demoRAT CORRUPTION brought to you from the Strom Thurmond Racist Senate School of raping 15 year old Black girls in Edgefield and protege' Joe JUNIOR Bidens the youngest 29 year old STUD SENATOR ever elected 

17 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Reminder: as bad as the TR story is for the Biden campaign, today’s DOJ news (and upcoming news) is much worse for No Chance Joe. 

He was #2, and in the room, when 44 decided to become the first president in US history to actively interfere with the peaceful transition of power. Joe rode shotgun on that operation, an operation which shredded the constitution and the civil liberties of innocent Americans for purely partisan and political reasons. 

The damage to Joe from this hasn’t even begun.  

Don't forget Bernie is also protecting the Jeb Bush crime families mass treason in Florida 2000 blaming the terrorizing of 50 thousand Blacks @ GUNPOINT in 100 counties away from polls blaming all that on Ralph Nader ....the blueREDS redBLUES duopoly will murder Seth Rich Vince Foster JFK RFK MLKjr and never put a single murderer in jail from Orangeburg Jackson State Kent State and cops killing minorities all across USA 

17 hours ago, Taro T said:

The statement by her ex from '96 definitely leads credence to the supposition that something happened to her in '93.  

Rape a lawyer on a demoRAT SENATOR staff and watch the mixed loyalties fly like kitchen knives and kisses by battered women..... Tara Reade is rape victim 66 milion and one inside USA in living memories....gay Lindsey Graham "inconsistencies" got rapist Kavanaugh on the DC CIRCUIT APPEALS COURT over Dr Ford objection during the non-presidency of boy bush "43" sneer quote