Democratic 2020 Presidential Primary Thread

snafu

14 hours ago, section122 said:

<snip>

I refuse to be told who to vote for simply to follow political party lines.  I have beliefs on both sides of the aisle and therefore vote for which candidate I think will align with my interests the best.  16 was schaudenfreude and it appears the dnc didnt learn their lesson.  They are as much to blame for trump as anyone imo.

3 years later and the needle hasn't moved. In fact, I would say it has regressed for the dems.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...SHOCKING....the parasitic hand out gang is in lock step.........

Inside the Sanders Surge: Iowa leader deploys army of supporters, surrogates in fight to lock down the left

DES MOINES, Iowa – Looking out at a sea of supporters, Bernie Sanders boldly predicted victory ahead of Monday night's Iowa caucuses -- which will mark the first test of whether the fiery populist can achieve in 2020 what eluded him four years ago.

“We are going to win this election because we have the strongest grassroots movement in modern American history,” the insurgent and now-surging presidential candidate proclaimed as he spoke on Saturday night to more than 3,000 people at a campaign rally and concert in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/sanders-rides-surge-in-iowa-ahead-of-caucuses

27 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...SHOCKING....the parasitic hand out gang is in lock step.........

Inside the Sanders Surge: Iowa leader deploys army of supporters, surrogates in fight to lock down the left

DES MOINES, Iowa – Looking out at a sea of supporters, Bernie Sanders boldly predicted victory ahead of Monday night's Iowa caucuses -- which will mark the first test of whether the fiery populist can achieve in 2020 what eluded him four years ago.

“We are going to win this election because we have the strongest grassroots movement in modern American history,” the insurgent and now-surging presidential candidate proclaimed as he spoke on Saturday night to more than 3,000 people at a campaign rally and concert in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/sanders-rides-surge-in-iowa-ahead-of-caucuses

He just has to follow what Obama did in 2008... advertise in Chicago (and don't forget to send a lot of emails!) for people to swarm the Iowa caucuses, grab all the slips and not let the candidates supporters have them, and lock the doors against all the other candidates supporters.  The game plan is there,  you just have to be ruthless and not afraid to cheat. (There was a reason Obama won caucuses, and Hillary won voting primaries. Texas was the most stark example.)

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

He just has to follow what Obama did in 2008... advertise in Chicago (and don't forget to send a lot of emails!) for people to swarm the Iowa caucuses, grab all the slips and not let the candidates supporters have them, and lock the doors against all the other candidates supporters.  The game plan is there,  you just have to be ruthless and not afraid to cheat. (There was a reason Obama won caucuses, and Hillary won voting primaries. Texas was the most stark example.)

...DAMN, you're good.....:thumbsup:

9 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Reminds me of this:

image.jpeg.3745e7b168bc7b825da1f913a68fc40f.jpeg

• Haha (+1) 1

NICK GILLESPIE: Mike Bloomberg Just Lost My Vote With His Super Bowl Ad. 

“The billionaire former three-term mayor of New York panders to Democratic loyalists rather than laying out a vision for a prosperous, tolerant America.”

His ads are awful on both substance and style. They’re mostly low-information anti-Trump, and when Bloomberg speaks he has zero charisma. Hard to believe a titan of industry — in media no less — can be so unappealing even when groomed and set up for the camera. They come across like the morale-boosting videos a CEO might do for employees after cutting their vacation time.

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 1

THE FIX IS IN: DNC Boosting Bloomberg to Be Backup Nominee.

On Friday, the DNC eased requirements to qualify for future debates, despite a crowded primary field. Continetti said the gambit shows that the party is looking to the billionaire as Plan B if former vice president Joe Biden continues to struggle.

“If Bernie wins Iowa, he’s already very well positioned in New Hampshire. That will set the Democratic party on fire,” Continetti said during Fox News’s Special Report. “And that’s why I think you’ve had this rule changed to allow Mike Bloomberg into the debates. This is their insurance policy if the Biden campaign collapses.”

Vox populi, shut up.

• Like (+1) 1