Democratic 2020 Presidential Primary Thread

snafu

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Azalin said:

This illustrates perfectly that the press at large isn't necessarily liberal. There's such a huge difference between the political philosophies espoused by people like JFK or LBJ when compared with democrats of today. This shows that it's purely partisan - political values and philosophy have absolutely nothing to do with it.

Well stated.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, B-Man said:

“It is absolutely not my view that Joe is corrupt in any way. And I’m sorry that that op-ed appeared,” Sanders told CBS News.

The statement above is as telling a statement as there can be. So Bernie, Joe's actions are ok?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Does no Democrat understand what a GIFT it is to the GOP to demand that all Democrat voters ignore Biden corruption for the primary?

Yeah it'll just go away once Biden has to face Trump in the general. That approach worked great for Hillary!

• Like (+1) 3

25 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

“It is absolutely not my view that Joe is corrupt in any way. And I’m sorry that that op-ed appeared,” Sanders told CBS News.

The statement above is as telling a statement as there can be. So Bernie, Joe's actions are ok?

Bernie bent the knee (again) to the establishment ... first Hillary now Biden ... and they are still going to tar him as a woman hater. :lol: 

Bernie has the backbone of a jellyfish, he duped his supporters, again, and they should be furious. 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, keepthefaith said:

Oh and so many people like you Hillary.  She is one of the least likable public figures ever. 

That's the funniest part, her continued and total lack of self awareness. 

Because Bernie is a lightweight who lacks a spine. 

Full stop. 

• Like (+1) 2