This team needs a real TE

Uncle Joe

17 hours ago, st pete gogolak said:

I hear that the Gronkowski kid out of Arizona is pretty good.  Home town product.  Probably be able to get him early second round.  

Glad you found your flux capacitor!  

18 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

We need a lot of talent.  Even if these guys hit on all free agents and draft, I still think it could be til 2020 until we have a contender against the likes of KC, Pats, Rams, and Pit.

i do believe in this team, just we are not a couple of players away.  We need several studs over two years and we could become a perennial playoff team.  I hate even thinking about it, but have to be realistic.

Agreed....what is frustrating sometimes is when the Bills have a so called savior superstar like Watkins....he gets traded because he doesn't completely light it up. Then, another team adds him and he becomes a nice cog in their offense......the teams you mentioned all have plenty of talent and just supplement with FA, trades and draft. Seems the Bills are constantly looking for the savior.

17 hours ago, Thrivefourfive said:

What do you like about Charles..? That’s some weird evidence you give in support of how you feel about Clay.

I like him as a person...seems like a nice guy, works hard, has been glad to be in Buffalo...just not getting it done on the field. 

On 10/6/2018 at 2:46 PM, John from Riverside said:

Well Clay was an attempt at that...he was a top 100 player when we paid him.

He has been playing with that injury for years......it is about time to part ways with that

Clay was wide open on several plays this afternoon,Josh never looked at him.I'm beginning to wonder what Culley talks to Allen about when they are sitting side by side in the bench reviewing still photos.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Misterbluesky said:

Clay was wide open on several plays this afternoon,Josh never looked at him.I'm beginning to wonder what Culley talks to Allen about when they are sitting side by side in the bench reviewing still photos.

Josh thew a laser to Clay in the middle of the field......so he did actually look for him and connect with him.

Could he have done it more?   Yes

The RB’s, Clay, Croom, Zay and the reputation of Kelvin Benjamin’s corpse are the only people worth throwing to on this team.  

Definitely do not trade Clay for a late round pick this year.  

• Like (+1) 1

On 10/7/2018 at 2:20 AM, LABILLBACKER said:

Clay's entire time in Buffalo has been a bust. The Thomas experiment is a joke. Lee was awful and never should've been kept over O'Leary. Croom is the only young guy with a little promise. It's like we're an expansion team. We need 2 of every position except qb, lb and safety. And obviously we won't be able to fill all these spots this upcoming offseason. 

oleary...all he did was get sneaky open and make clutch catches.  i'd like to know his catch per target ratio. this cut was a huge brainfart and him playing for the fins could bite us in the ass big time.  if they put him back on the p.s  mcd would absolutely be derelict of duty by not snatching him back.