The Best Matchup of Week Five: JAX vs. KC

JAX vs. KC Preview

JAX.png  VS. KC.png

This one will be fun!

Chiefs' Tyreek Hill eager for matchup vs. Jalen Ramsey

Where Jalen Ramsey exists, trash talk materializes.

It usually starts in Ramsey's brain (or is it his heart, romantics?), then respiratory and muscular efforts converge at his lips, from which the words are spoken. He's tackled meetings with Odell Beckham Jr. and Rob Gronkowski, among others.

This week, it's the Kansas City Chiefs -- and Tyreek Hill.

Hill isn't bashful, either. As a matter of fact, he decided to fire the opening salvo.

"I'm always up for a challenge," Hill said, via ESPN. "The best always go against the best."

"He," of course, is Ramsey, the consensus top corner in the league after just two professional seasons. He is indeed that good, but the Chiefs pack their own punch that cannot go overlooked, with Hill existing as Kansas City's greatest threat. Through four games, Hill has 23 catches for 364 yards and three touchdowns on 32 targets.
Edited by 26CornerBlitz

1 minute ago, billsherd said:

Should I start Mahomes?

I would unless your backup is in a really good matchup. I'm no Mahomes fan, but I hope they make Ramsey look stupid all day long. That guy is a d*ck. 

3 minutes ago, billsherd said:

I have Big Ben and Stafford on the bench. 

Two pretty good matchups with both at home.  Big Ben against the Falcons' D missing several starters due to injury is juicy and so is Stafford against GB.  How the heck do you have three QBs that good?

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Two pretty good matchups with both at home.  Big Ben against the Falcons' D missing several starters due to injury is juicy and so is Stafford against GB.  How the heck do you have three QBs that good?

I claimed Mahomes after first week. Didn't drop any qb wasn't sure if Mahomes is for real. 

Agreed. Big matchup! In my weekly picks group, I’m the only player with 4 consecutive 11 wins but haven’t won a week yet and am down $4 in the standings. I went over and over on this game in my head. Settled on taking Jax on the road.. We’ll see..

Hands down. I have no idea if Bills v Titans is going to be entertaining, or if it is going to bee a 3-3 ball game. but this Kansas City Jacksonville game is going to be legit entertainment. Rams v Chiefs in a couple weeks will be a blast as well.