GOOD GAME ICEBOWL

Captain_Quint

WELL IT DIDNT TURN OUT LIKE US BILLS FANS WANTED BUT MY HATS OFF TO GREEN BAY. CLASS ACT THE WHOLE DAY. EARLY REPORTS ARE THAT EVERYONE HAD FUN, NO ONE GOT HURT, AND THE WEATHER WAS NICE. TOP NOTCH ALL THE WAY. EVERYONE SAID THAT THE GREEN BAY FANS WERE VERY NICE AND HAD ALOT OF FUN. I THINK YOU HAVE A PROMISING SEASON AHEAD WHILE WE WILL STRUGGLE. RODGERS LOOKS TO BE IN PLAYOFF FORM. HIGH LEVEL OF HOSPITALITY FROM EVERYONE IVE TALKED TO THAT WAS AT THE GAME. GOOD STEAKS FROM THAT RESTAURANT DOWNTOWN.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Captain_Quint said:

WELL IT DIDNT TURN OUT LIKE US BILLS FANS WANTED BUT MY HATS OFF TO GREEN BAY. CLASS ACT THE WHOLE DAY. EARLY REPORTS ARE THAT EVERYONE HAD FUN, NO ONE GOT HURT, AND THE WEATHER WAS NICE. TOP NOTCH ALL THE WAY. EVERYONE SAID THAT THE GREEN BAY FANS WERE VERY NICE AND HAD ALOT OF FUN. I THINK YOU HAVE A PROMISING SEASON AHEAD WHILE WE WILL STRUGGLE. RODGERS LOOKS TO BE IN PLAYOFF FORM. HIGH LEVEL OF HOSPITALITY FROM EVERYONE IVE TALKED TO THAT WAS AT THE GAME. GOOD STEAKS FROM THAT RESTAURANT DOWNTOWN.

Why are you screaming at him? All caps?

5 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

Do words on a computer screen have a volume level in your mind?

I hope not!

Yes. That’s how communication works. What do you think capitalized letters and exclamation points are?

Why not just use periods for everything then? 

Edited by Bobby Hooks
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, Captain_Quint said:

CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE. THEY HAVE A CLASSY FAN BASE AND I DONT CARE WHO KNOWS IT. WE TOOK OUR LICKS TODAY, BUT OUR FOE WAS WORTHY IN MY OPINION. 

You're going to have stay in character all season now you know that right?

If the Bills had done anything on offense it was a very winnable game. Rodgers looked average at best. The D played well enough. Offense was brutal in every sense of the word. We made GB defense that got shredded last week look like the 85 Bears and 2000 Ravens. So yeah GB won but it had far more to do with us playing like hot garbage on offense than GB doing anything to win.

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, matter2003 said:

If the Bills had done anything on offense it was a very winnable game. Rodgers looked average at best. The D played well enough. Offense was brutal in every sense of the word. We made GB defense that got shredded last week look like the 85 Bears and 2000 Ravens. So yeah GB won but it had far more to do with us playing like hot garbage on offense than GB doing anything to win.

Rodgers was Rodgers.  A very good QB playing on a knee brace.  

57 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Rodgers was Rodgers.  A very good QB playing on a knee brace.  

His stats say otherwise..he was 17/34 at one point for like 180 yards and should have thrown 3 INTs including an easy pick 6. Hardly vintage Rodgers. 

16 hours ago, Captain_Quint said:

Take your mamby pamby self back to the bayou.  You play to win the game.