Micah Hyde Injury Status - Lining Up with the 1st Team in Practice on Thursday with Limited Participation

26CornerBlitz

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Micah Hyde Injury Status - Week to week
  • 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Micah Hyde Injury Status - Week to Week

Get ready for more Siran Neal.

Mike Rodak ESPN Staff Writer
Bills coach Sean McDermott said Monday that safety Micah Hyde (groin) is considered week-to-week. Hyde, who made the Pro Bowl last season, left in the first half of Sunday's game at Green Bay and did not return. He was replaced by Rafael Bush.

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

Reported as a groin injury.

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

Groin 

I believe Frazier said earlier this week he thought it was possible he could be back this week. I don’t think he will be, but it’s good news that it doesn’t seem too serious. 

Thanks, gentlemen.

Someone needs to inform Josh Reed.

On 10/1/2018 at 7:32 PM, 26CornerBlitz said:

Get ready for more Siran Neal.

Mike Rodak ESPN Staff Writer
Bills coach Sean McDermott said Monday that safety Micah Hyde (groin) is considered week-to-week. Hyde, who made the Pro Bowl last season, left in the first half of Sunday's game at Green Bay and did not return. He was replaced by Rafael Bush.

I'm all for it. Kid hits hard, and our tackling has been awful outside of the Vikings game.

Don't think he'll be a stud safety in the league, but I'd like to see him get more rotations. Couldn't care less for Bush outside of the fact that he's our next best player at that position.

Edited by ctk232