Bills Mafia sighting at Sly Fox Brewery festival yesterday

The Poojer

Was out at Sly Fox to see local Dead tribute band, Splintered Sunlight, followed by The Wailers, saw this dude in the crowd, ran over and we high fived and talked for a few minutes.  Jumped on the Bills wagon during our heyday years and never looked back, has no connections to Buffalo.  Always cool to see that!

IMG_20180929_164624.thumb.jpg.fcb64950df1a5e3595e25f9dbf8c443f.jpg

• Like (+1) 1

"Bills Mafia". Really, who came up with that LOL. I can't wait for the day when I meet someone in person out and about, me wearing a Bills shirt, hat, or something, and they declare them self a member of "Bills Mafia"... 

A lot of people are making a lot of money off of this dumb ass slogan... mafia of what? 

7 hours ago, T&C said:

"Bills Mafia". Really, who came up with that LOL. I can't wait for the day when I meet someone in person out and about, me wearing a Bills shirt, hat, or something, and they declare them self a member of "Bills Mafia"... 

A lot of people are making a lot of money off of this dumb ass slogan... mafia of what? 

hey arnold nicksplat GIF

• Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, T&C said:

Why for? What will be the consequence to the mafia wearing fool?

On 9/30/2018 at 8:43 AM, The Poojer said:

Was out at Sly Fox to see local Dead tribute band, Splintered Sunlight, followed by The Wailers, saw this dude in the crowd, ran over and we high fived and talked for a few minutes.  Jumped on the Bills wagon during our heyday years and never looked back, has no connections to Buffalo.  Always cool to see that!

IMG_20180929_164624.thumb.jpg.fcb64950df1a5e3595e25f9dbf8c443f.jpg

What's even cooler is that picture of Nathan Peterman in the background.