Wouldnt it be something if Tua went to Patriots

Bfanlc

4 hours ago, mannc said:

Yes because Alabama QB always light it up in the NFL.

Is this what you meant to say or were you trying to insult all the Alabama qbs that are/were in the NFL? Which is fine mind you because Alabama is a college and not a pro team. So the success they've had in college, you know winning national championships, works for me. Besides do a little digging and find the Alabama qbs that were successful in the NFL. There have been some ;)

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, mannc said:

Not in the past 40 years...

Not sure what your point is? The fact is Bama has had successful players at Every position in the NFL. And when I say successful I mean hof successful.

To be honest its highly doubtful Tua goes to the Pats. Also because the bills drafted Allen it's doubtful he'll go to them. I would also go out on a limb (and it probably wouldn't be too flimsy of a limb) and say Bama hasn't had a qb of Tua talent recently. He is a different type of player. The next few years should see a ton of great qbs coming out of college. Was it 83 that was one of the highest qb draft of all time? The next few years will have drafts close to or equal to it.

16 hours ago, mannc said:

Yes because Alabama QB always light it up in the NFL.

i'll wait till he plays a real team before crowning him a great NCAA QB

then I'll wait to see him play at a high level in the NFL for 4 seasons before anointing him

4 hours ago, row_33 said:

i'll wait till he plays a real team before crowning him a great NCAA QB

then I'll wait to see him play at a high level in the NFL for 4 seasons before anointing him

How was Georgia while facing a 13 point deficit? How was Texas A&M?

Your bitterness and jealousy is overtaking any type of reason.

Edited by Bill from NYC

I don't know, Alabama could give some NFL teams a run for their money, they are completely stacked from top to bottom.  Their O-Line is probably better than the Bills, so a QB lighting it up for them against opponents not on the same level doesn't give me certainty he'll be a star in the NFL.  That's why most Bama QB's don't do much in the NFL, at Bama they're on a team that's far superior, but in the NFL the parody usually brings them back to earth.  The kid hasn't even played a half of a season yet and he's already being crowned the GOAT. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.