Best Restaurants Night before Game Day

We return to town one weekend a year for a game.  Saturday is all about tailgate prep and an awesome dinner.  Its a reunion of sorts, but this year the group is only four.  Love to hear thoughts on your favorite dinner options.  Last year we went to Buffalo Chophouse.  

Also, tradition is to do wings Sunday night after the game so we have that pretty much covered.  

Thanks!

Edited by Bills Fan in Beantown

19 hours ago, Misterbluesky said:

Russell's Steaks Chops and More is very,very good.Reservations are required well in advance and for the gents...a jacket is a must.tie optional.

I was there a couple of Friday's ago with my wife & a few friends & I didn't wear a jacket or a tie.  

1 hour ago, Fadingpain said:

The best restaurants in town on the night before game day are the same restaurants that are the best on any other day of the year.

Go to Tempo on Delaware Ave.  Great food.

You are correct, sir, just happens that these days I'm only in town for games.  I appreciate the recommendation it looks great.  

1 hour ago, mead107 said:

Morton’s steaks attached to Hyatt.  

BAR BILLS , gabriel’ gate. 

Where are are you staying? 

Staying at the Marriott on Millersport in Amherst.  

Always wanted to check out Bar Bills and Gabriel's Gate.  

Does anyone have strong opinions about Hutch's or Oliver's?  

Thanks, again

On 9/26/2018 at 2:16 PM, Misterbluesky said:

Russell's Steaks Chops and More is very,very good.Reservations are required well in advance and for the gents...a jacket is a must.tie optional.

4 hours ago, Gordio said:

I was there a couple of Friday's ago with my wife & a few friends & I didn't wear a jacket or a tie.  

Russells is the best restaurant I’ve ever been too. And yes there is a dress code but you don’t need a jacket or tie

47 minutes ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

Russells is the best restaurant I’ve ever been too. And yes there is a dress code but you don’t need a jacket or tie

Spotted this on the menu.  I'd wear a jacket for that!

Provimi Veal Chop Oscar

14 oz frenched cut Provimi veal chop charbroiled and topped with crabmeat, asparagus, béarnaise and parmesan mashed potato
$49

1 minute ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

I’ll wear spandex booty shirts and a tank top. I like my 10 oz filet well done too ?

And don't forget the ketchup!!!!!!!!!