Best Restaurants Night before Game Day

2 minutes ago, mead107 said:

Was very good. $$$$$

we went 3 days after the changed to Morton’s  

I will second this.  Took the wife over the summer for our anniversary.  I had $200 gift card & still ended up throwing in $120 of my own money in with the tip.  It was pretty dam good though, I was a big fan of EB Greens, I always took my dad there for his birthday but I thought this place was better.  

• Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

The Italian Village.  Transit Road in Depew isn't bad.  Casual, bar too.

http://italianvillagewny.com

Sean2206 needs to go there for their linguini w/red clam sauce which is off the chart.Back when we owned a home in the Cheektowga/Williamsville area we spent many times at the Wherle & Union location,which they closed for the updated new place.We've never had a bad meal there and the wine selections are fine dining like and reasonably priced....good pick,Exiled.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Misterbluesky said:

Sean2206 needs to go there for their linguini w/red clam sauce which is off the chart.Back when we owned a home in the Cheektowga/Williamsville area we spent many times at the Wherle & Union location,which they closed for the updated new place.We've never had a bad meal there and the wine selections are fine dining like and reasonably priced....good pick,Exiled.

My Bro takes Me there... And He's a Big Boy who can eat and drink!  Mangia Mia!... And We are Polish... LoL...

Oh Misterbluesky... I think You knew My Bro when You Guys in HS across towns.  He was skinny then... Not anymore! ?

10 hours ago, Gordio said:

I will second this.  Took the wife over the summer for our anniversary.  I had $200 gift card & still ended up throwing in $120 of my own money in with the tip.  It was pretty dam good though, I was a big fan of EB Greens, I always took my dad there for his birthday but I thought this place was better.  

oh hell yeah! EBs was the best then the quality went down which was very disappointing because I had the best steak of my life there about 15 years ago.

how are the steaks at Morton's?

17 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

The Italian Village.  Transit Road in Depew isn't bad.  Casual, bar too.

http://italianvillagewny.com

16 hours ago, Misterbluesky said:

I will definitely check this place out! Looks like a great menu

On ‎9‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 1:25 AM, Buffalo Barbarian said:

oh hell yeah! EBs was the best then the quality went down which was very disappointing because I had the best steak of my life there about 15 years ago.

how are the steaks at Morton's?

It was awesome, my wife got the filet, I got the bone in ribeye.  One of the best steaks I have ever had.  The Ribeye was huge, I think it was 24 oz, I couldn't finish it.  Highly recommended but like I said, bring your checkbook, definitely more expensive than EB Greens used to be.  

• Like (+1) 2

19 hours ago, Gordio said:

It was awesome, my wife got the filet, I got the bone in ribeye.  One of the best steaks I have ever had.  The Ribeye was huge, I think it was 24 oz, I couldn't finish it.  Highly recommended but like I said, bring your checkbook, definitely more expensive than EB Greens used to be.  

Damn! More expensive?? EB s was pricey enough.

But I will give it ago some day.

• Like (+1) 1