Lost in all the celebration: The OL played well.

GreggTX

41 minutes ago, LittleSammy said:

They seemed to play better with Bodine at Center vs. Groy. May not bode well if Bodine is indeed banged up for Green Bay.

Not sure you saw this but Bodine was back in the game and reports were he just cramped up.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, GreggTX said:

After 2 dreadful performances to begin the year, the OL played pretty well against the Vikings. True, the Vikes' DL was without it's best player, but that's football. I've rightly criticized them in the past, but I won't spare the praise when they play well. It wasn't perfect, but they played well enough to allow Josh Allen to have a great game. Let's hope this continues going forward.

Actually, if you go back to the Chargers game and see how much time Allen had in the pocket, I would have to differ with you on this.

Daboll said as much in his press conference.  The only difference this week was he was quick to get rid of the ball vs. holding onto it all day like he did vs. LA.

I didn't see the game but from listening to Murphy and Kelso it sounded like the O Line was doing enough combined with Allen getting rid of the ball quicker to make things work out pretty well.  A combination of those two things could be very powerful, and if the O line can open up some running lanes that really could be fun.

21 minutes ago, BillsVet said:

Allen was 12th in the NFL in getting the ball out at 2.92 seconds. 

That had a lot to do with the "improvement" at least in pass protection.

I didn't know that was an actively tracked statistic.

I need to get out of the house more.