Foster Drops Another

billsfan_34

37 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

We just don’t have anyone better. I think they want a speed guy for Allen’s arm. Foster is all they could get this year. 

There are speed guys all over the place.  Some may have the instincts and hands to catch a pass.  Foster appears to have neither.

I dont see being so tough on an undrafted guy that is the 5th receiver on the team after 3 games under his belt.  Both clay and KB dropped easier catches so far.  

If I recall correctly Jerry Rice had a number of drops his first year in the league and he turned out ok.  

On 9/24/2018 at 7:07 PM, Cripple Creek said:

Much of the animus towards Foster around here is the result of one person's online activity.

& yet you (again) posted a link which garnered the reply.

Can't have it both ways McTroll.

It would have been a highlight reel catch.

While I understand the Foster bashing...a little bit...he’s nowhere near as disappointing as Benjamin, who apparently has lost or forgotten all of the fundamental mechanics required to catch a ball thrown right at his chest! For a guy with his natural size advantage this season has been downright embarrassing.

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

While I understand the Foster bashing...a little bit...he’s nowhere near as disappointing as Benjamin, who apparently has lost or forgotten all of the fundamental mechanics required to catch a ball thrown right at his chest! For a guy with his natural size advantage this season has been downright embarrassing.

He doesn't seem very motivated.

1 minute ago, Cripple Creek said:

Image result for alabama troll

I see that you want to persist in posting college related material on the Bills' forum. You do know that this isn't an appropriate place for it, right?

3 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

The difference is no one is defending KB.  Everyone thinks he's looked like garbage.

1 minute ago, Sky Diver said:

He doesn't seem very motivated.

You’ve got that right. Still, how lazy can a guy actually be week after week? I was at the game in Minnesota and when you’re in a stadium with 70,000 screaming people it’s hard to believe anyone could be that apathetic. Heck, your natural adrenaline would take over...right?

1 minute ago, The Wiz said:

The difference is no one is defending KB.  Everyone thinks he's looked like garbage.

A couple of fans defending a young player is no reason to pick on the player. 

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

You’ve got that right. Still, how lazy can a guy actually be week after week? I was at the game in Minnesota and when you’re in a stadium with 70,000 screaming people it’s hard to believe anyone could be that apathetic. Heck, your natural adrenaline would take over...right?

He lost his passion for the game? I don't know.

Just now, The Wiz said:

You're right.  It's not.  Dropping balls that hit him in the hands is the reason to pick on him.

I’m not as apt to pick on a guy who’s young and trying. He doesn’t put himself on the field! The coaches do. I’m way more focused on Benjamin and Zay Jones. Neither of those two have any excuses. 

5 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I’m not as apt to pick on a guy who’s young and trying. He doesn’t put himself on the field! The coaches do. I’m way more focused on Benjamin and Zay Jones. Neither of those two have any excuses. 

Right, Foster is only WR on the Bills that consistently gets open. 60 yrd bombs are low percentage passes. To expect every one to be a completion is ridiculous.