One of the best weekends for Buffalo football ever?

Another Fan

Not on a big college football fan but I know Buffalo pounced on Rutgers yesterday.  I know Rutgers is a joke football wise but they are still in The Big Ten.  I think Buffalo really helped their bowl outlook?  Again not a big college guy.

Then today the awesome Bills win.  I know there’s been bigger Bills wins even in recent years but it’s gotta be the biggest upset I remember.  Well at least versus the Vegas line.

Anyway Bulls and Bills fans enjoy these last two days!

Edited by Another Fan
  • Like (+1) 2

about the only thing better would be if we managed to shut them out. it would have been the first time they were shut out at home since 1962. would have been a hell of a triva question... what underdog, that was getting 16.5 points, was the first to shut out a team at their home in 460+ games? that would have been sweet and probably gone down in the annals of history.

Edited by Foxx

I remember back in 08, the week the bills beat the chefs (I believe they put up 54 points) the Buffalo bulls also became bowl eligible for like the first time in 40 years, and also the Syracuse orange(who were absolutely putrid) upset a really good notre dame team. THAT was a fantastic football weekend. Don't ask me why I remember that