Stormy Daniels Was Terrified by.... How 'Bout me?

USA Today reports that Stormy Daniels was "terrified" by an encounter with Ben Rothlesberger a decade ago.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2018/09/20/stormy-daniels-ben-roethlisberger-terrified-her/1371525002/?utm_source=feedblitz&utm_medium=FeedBlitzRss&utm_campaign=usatoday-newstopstories

As I recall, I was terrified by an encounter with the father of a girl I was interested in in high school.  That would be sometime between 1954 and 1958.   Yet today I feel violated by the memories.  Is there any way I can turn that horrid experience into a supplement to my Social Security?

Edited by Keukasmallies
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Keukasmallies said:

USA Today reports that Stormy Daniels was "terrified" by an encounter with Ben Rothlesberger a decade ago.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2018/09/20/stormy-daniels-ben-roethlisberger-terrified-her/1371525002/?utm_source=feedblitz&utm_medium=FeedBlitzRss&utm_campaign=usatoday-newstopstories

As I recall, I was terrified by an encounter with the father of a girl I was interested in in high school.  That would be sometime between 1954 and 1958.   Yet today I feel violated by the memories.  Is there any way I can turn that horrid experience into a supplement to my Social Security?

We'll set up a gofundme page for you. You need all the financial assistance you can get to make it through your trauma.

26 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

We'll set up a gofundme page for you. You need all the financial assistance you can get to make it through your trauma.

Thanks so much for your kind thoughts, but I'll  just soldier on as I have done lo' these many years.  I may contact Stormy and ask her to share some of the emotional (and financial) supports she's employed to get her through her travails.

Edited by Keukasmallies

1 hour ago, Keukasmallies said:

Thanks so much for your kind thoughts, but I'll  just soldier on as I have done lo' these many years.  I may contact Stormy and ask her to share some of the emotional (and financial) supports she's employed to get her through her travails.

#keukasmalliesstrong 

Never forget!!!

• Haha (+1) 2

• 4 years later...
On 9/21/2018 at 7:05 AM, TakeYouToTasker said:

A man asks, in what sounds like a fairly polite way, a known sex worker for sex, does nothing untoward, does not force himself on her in any way, is rejected, and goes away.

SCANDALOUS!

Are people scandal that was going on with Ben Roethlisberger and raping a girl

I can’t be the only one that remembers this

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Reviving a four year thread for a story that could go into any of his silly recent threads. 

Should have went into this one.

More scared of DeSantis than I am of Trump. I just can’t stand Trump at all

DeSantis is a true believer in what his politics says he’s younger he’s smarter than Trump. He has a legitimate shot at being elected against Biden, if for say, Trump ends up in jail.

Honestly, I’m not positive that I wouldn’t not like DeSantis as a president. He is ex-military and I do tend to root for my military guys.

13 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Are people scandal that was going on with Ben Roethlisberger and raping a girl

I can’t be the only one that remembers this

More scared of DeSantis than I am of Trump. I just can’t stand Trump at all

DeSantis is a true believer in what his politics says he’s younger he’s smarter than Trump. He has a legitimate shot at being elected against Biden, if for say, Trump ends up in jail.

Honestly, I’m not positive that I wouldn’t not like DeSantis as a president. He is ex-military and I do tend to root for my military guys.

Haven't you heard John?  DeSantis could be worse than Hitler/Trump.

• Haha (+1) 1