TNF: Jets @ Browns (TT vs Darnold)

Just now, BigDingus said:

Shocker. The passing game suddenly looked decent, and the Browns win their first game since 2016 when Tyrod goes out....

It'd be nice for those who argued how good Tyrod was for all those games last season would step forward & accept defeat. Just because he doesn't throw interceptions, doesn't mean he's good.

Yeah, they can take that...

yodaL.gif

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

You might be new here but to get you up to speed we're pretty big bullies to any fan that's not a suckup patronizing Packers fan.

Every year IceBowl gives the same post: Hello fellow cold weather team. I think you guys are going to really crush it this year.

Thanks Packers fan, I hate you for having Rodgers and Favre back to back, and we're not going to crush it. Stop telling us we're super cool you liar.

Wait, that dude is on here too? He is on a fins site doing that same exact thing.

Just now, joesixpack said:

I'm calling BS. I live in Jersey, I see the NY papers.

:lol:

Allllll you Jets fans were like "ey-yo. Namath, right?"

Browns have a nasty D,

They could very easily be 3 - 0 and probably would be had Mayfield started the season.

Sam Darnolds 1st game was no fluke in my humble opinion.

3 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

Shocker. The passing game suddenly looked decent, and the Browns win their first game since 2016 when Tyrod goes out....

It'd be nice if those who argued how good Tyrod was for all those games last season would step forward & accept defeat. Just because he doesn't throw interceptions, doesn't mean he's good.

People argued Tyrod was good? You're just making that up.

2 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

Just because he doesn't throw interceptions, doesn't mean he's good.

I mean my prediction for him putting up one of his best seasons was predicated on Josh Gordon being back to monster Gordon. So I'm reversing that bullish attitude.

I hope he didn't throw to an open pissed off Jarvis Landrey on purpose out of spite for Aaron Williams. If he threw the game for that I would have mad repsect

5 minutes ago, billsfan714 said:

Hey maybe this draft was a great QB year.   Allen, Darnold, and Mayfield could be the Kelly, Marino and Elway of a new generation.

thats what I'm thinking,

its the shot in the arm the NFL needed

Edited by Figster