Preston Brown "There's some weird stuff going on up there."

zow2

2 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

Because he was really good a few years ago before injuries and age brought us to current.  If Davis healed up and returned to form he would have been an excellent signing.  He didn't.

Again... In your words.  You are happy with the signing of Davis and others by this regime.

Speaking of nutjobs.  Where did the Tre White and Kaepernick comment come from?  

Did I mention either? No

If you think it is valuable information for you to know... #27  is one of my favorite players currently on the roster.  Kaepernick was not smart enough to use his position to raise awareness of  social injustice without alienating most of America and finally, .having served this country for over 26 years and 6 combat tours... I hardly hate America.

45 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Players get blasted all the time in the forums and often it is just irrational ranting.  Brown was often covering other players' issues.  I still maintain Bills would be better with Edmunds and Brown both being available even if it cost Bills cap space IF Brown was willing to play for Bills at same price he signed on Browns for.

But you do not know that could have happened.
I agree though. Preston was steady and consistent. limited perhaps. Maybe McBeanes should have played a 3-4 hybrid for a season >

40 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

I think Edmunds will ultimately be better.  By a lot.  Maybe Brown could have gone to OLB

strong side. absolutely !  we talked about that

4 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

And was always criticized for making them after guys had picked up 5 yards, right?

always

2 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Of course he should have just let others make them so those with senility would be happy, right?

So now the juvenile insults.  Figures.

McD wants a faster guy as his MLB that can cover and get to the ball in rush downs.   They did not feel Brown was that guy.  As I said earlier maybe Brown could have moved outside.  But he got an offer and took it.

Guys move in free agency every year.  When we got Hyde I'm sure Pack fans complained too.

4 minutes ago, BillsVet said:

Why is Preston Brown, months after the team let him hit UFA, still considered an authority on the current state of the Bills' locker room?  

Brown wasn't a leader in Buffalo, said nothing of consequence, and is a remnant of the previous failed regime.  

he just made a comment is all. some one asks a question and an answer is given
Do you disagree with him after the last two weeks ?

Just now, oldmanfan said:

So now the juvenile insults.  Figures.

McD wants a faster guy as his MLB that can cover and get to the ball in rush downs.   They did not feel Brown was that guy.  As I said earlier maybe Brown could have moved outside.  But he got an offer and took it.

Guys move in free agency every year.  When we got Hyde I'm sure Pack fans complained too.

I think Lime was speaking to me about senility : )

it fits anyways

5 hours ago, Bray Wyatt said:

Of course Preston is happy where he is, playing for essentially his hometown team and they are 2-0. Yes it is weird that someone retired at half time. Not sure his comments are any deeper than that

u mean 0-1-1! They havent won chit!

12 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

Well since I'm the old fart around here I always assume it's me.  Not that there isn't a small sliver of truth to it...

we could fight for the title but bedtime is coming for me. it's past seven pm and in my jammies.

maybe next week.
if we remember to be pissed off about something something

5 hours ago, Ittakestime said:

The players that made the playoffs, were signed and drafted when Whaley was here.

If this is true (which we both no that it isnt.....the whaley thing and who gets credit seems to fit the narrative of whoever is posting)

That means Beane has had exactly ONE offseason......and a dead capped strapped one at that.....and this whole conversation is rediculous becuase there is not enough data to even make a determination

1 minute ago, 3rdand12 said:

we could fight for the title but bedtime is coming for me. it's past seven pm and in my jammies.

maybe next week.
if we remember to be pissed off about something something

Yep.  Get home from the 4PM senior special, get the jammies on.  Get ready to get up 8 times to pee.  Love the life.

13 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

Yep.  Get home from the 4PM senior special, get the jammies on.  Get ready to get up 8 times to pee.  Love the life.

Hell yes.
Earned it, everybit.
 Now you kids ? get off my lawn before i call your parents !

(shaking my fist)