September 11th Anniversary --Post Your Thoughts

Tiberius

2 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

Anyone here a believer in anything other than AQ attacked us with 4 plane hijackings on 9-11?

i'm not sure but if you read the thread, your answer just might be answered. again, i'm not sure... just a thought about the purpose of a thread... you know... on a forum...

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Foxx said:

i'm not sure but if you read the thread, your answer just might be answered. again, i'm not sure... just a thought about the purpose of a thread... you know... on a forum...

Oh c'mon man, you have something against BM and Groundhog's Day? 

• Like (+1) 2

8 hours ago, Foxx said:

All I saw was a link to your video. Is that what you believe? 

I didn't see anyone advocating (except in jest) any other theory. So I guess we all believe the MSM, which makes sense. 

24 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

I didn't see anyone advocating (except in jest) any other theory. So I guess we all believe the MSM, which makes sense. 

9/11 was a job by the Uber elite to reset the clocks on their loss ofnpwoer which had been slipping with the sky rocketing economy globally.  A war causes great debt, of course, but it also weakens nation's where they can get their hands in to new opportunities to smuggle people,drugs, money = power.

10 hours ago, BeginnersMind said:

i do not believe the main stream presentation, no.

• 7 months later...

again, the narrative you have been fed for close to two decades now, is false.

A four-year long study has been released on World Trade Center Tower 7 which concluded that there is no way office fires brought it down at free fall speed.

wtc-7-660x330.jpg

.... Despite calls for the evidence to be preserved, New York City officials had the building’s debris removed and destroyed in the ensuing weeks and months, preventing a proper forensic investigation from ever taking place. Seven years later, federal investigators concluded that WTC 7 was the first steel-framed high-rise ever to have collapsed solely as a result of normal office fires. ...

... Naturally, skeptics have been questioning the official story for some time and after moving from the realm of conspiracy theory into the realm of science, an extensive university study has found that the official story of fire causing the collapse is simply not true.

This week, Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth announced their partnership with the University of Alaska Fairbanks (UAF) in releasing a draft report of an in depth four-year study on what actually brought down WTC 7. According to the press release, the release of the draft report begins a two-month period during which the public is invited to submit comments. The final report will be published later this year.

According to the study’s authors:

The UAF research team utilized three approaches for examining the structural response of WTC 7 to the conditions that may have occurred on September 11, 2001. First, we simulated

the local structural response to fire loading that may have occurred below Floor 13, where most of the fires in WTC 7 are reported to have occurred. Second, we supplemented our own

simulation by examining the collapse initiation hypothesis developed by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST). Third, we simulated a number of scenarios within the overall structural system in order to determine what types of local failures and their locations may have caused the total collapse to occur as observed.

After conducting comprehensive modeling and studying countless scenarios, the study’s authors, J. Leroy Hulsey, Ph.D., P.E., S.E., UAF, Zhili Quan, Ph.D., Bridge Engineer South Carolina Department of Transportation, and Feng Xiao, Ph.D., Associate Professor Nanjing University of Science and Technology Department of Civil Engineering, concluded the following:

Fire did not cause the collapse of WTC 7 on 9/11, contrary to the conclusions of NIST and private engineering firms that studied the collapse. The secondary conclusion of our study is that the collapse of WTC 7 was a global failure involving the near-simultaneous failure of every column in the building.

The results of this study cannot be dismissed. It completely destroys the narrative that has been shoved down the throats of Americans for nearly two decades. What’s more, this study backs up thousands of other researchers, scientists, and engineers who have been pointing this out for years. ...

the real questions are, what really happened to this building that housed a whole crap load of gold along with all the records that were kept there and why?

• Haha (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, Foxx said:

again, the narrative you have been fed for close to two decades now, is false.

A four-year long study has been released on World Trade Center Tower 7 which concluded that there is no way office fires brought it down at free fall speed.

wtc-7-660x330.jpg

.... Despite calls for the evidence to be preserved, New York City officials had the building’s debris removed and destroyed in the ensuing weeks and months, preventing a proper forensic investigation from ever taking place. Seven years later, federal investigators concluded that WTC 7 was the first steel-framed high-rise ever to have collapsed solely as a result of normal office fires. ...

... Naturally, skeptics have been questioning the official story for some time and after moving from the realm of conspiracy theory into the realm of science, an extensive university study has found that the official story of fire causing the collapse is simply not true.

This week, Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth announced their partnership with the University of Alaska Fairbanks (UAF) in releasing a draft report of an in depth four-year study on what actually brought down WTC 7. According to the press release, the release of the draft report begins a two-month period during which the public is invited to submit comments. The final report will be published later this year.

According to the study’s authors:

The UAF research team utilized three approaches for examining the structural response of WTC 7 to the conditions that may have occurred on September 11, 2001. First, we simulated

the local structural response to fire loading that may have occurred below Floor 13, where most of the fires in WTC 7 are reported to have occurred. Second, we supplemented our own

simulation by examining the collapse initiation hypothesis developed by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST). Third, we simulated a number of scenarios within the overall structural system in order to determine what types of local failures and their locations may have caused the total collapse to occur as observed.

After conducting comprehensive modeling and studying countless scenarios, the study’s authors, J. Leroy Hulsey, Ph.D., P.E., S.E., UAF, Zhili Quan, Ph.D., Bridge Engineer South Carolina Department of Transportation, and Feng Xiao, Ph.D., Associate Professor Nanjing University of Science and Technology Department of Civil Engineering, concluded the following:

Fire did not cause the collapse of WTC 7 on 9/11, contrary to the conclusions of NIST and private engineering firms that studied the collapse. The secondary conclusion of our study is that the collapse of WTC 7 was a global failure involving the near-simultaneous failure of every column in the building.

The results of this study cannot be dismissed. It completely destroys the narrative that has been shoved down the throats of Americans for nearly two decades. What’s more, this study backs up thousands of other researchers, scientists, and engineers who have been pointing this out for years. ...

the real questions are, what really happened to this building that housed a whole crap load of gold along with all the records that were kept there and why?

I don't see any mention of the affect of adding a 150,000 pound plane and the impact that plane had on the building structure upon the crash. 

Just now, Foxx said:

oh, they want you to think something alright. just don't think for yourself though, that is a big no-no.

:lol:   I read the paper and used my education in physics and modeling to judge it on its merits.  You parroted a press release.  Which one of us is thinking for themselves?

10 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

:lol:   I read the paper and used my education in physics and modeling to judge it on its merits.  You parroted a press release.  Which one of us is thinking for themselves?

i really wasn't referring to you but since you pose the premise ...

so... you believe that a fire burned so hot in WTC T7  and spread so uniformly that it deteriorated every single steel column,  whereby almost simultaneously, they all failed and the building pancaked down upon itself? if so, that's some modeling you got there, i would love to see it in action.

ETA: not to mention that if so, it would be the only building in history to have done so.

Edited by Foxx

5 minutes ago, Foxx said:

i really wasn't referring to you but since you pose the premise ...

so... you believe that a fire burned so hot in WTC T7  and spread so uniformly that it deteriorated every single steel column,  whereby almost simultaneously, they all failed and the building pancaked down upon itself? if so, that's some modeling you got there, i would love to see it in action.

ETA: not to mention that if so, it would be the only building in history to have done so.

What?  It was a progressive collapse, from the inside out.  It wasn't sudden and simultaneous.

There's your problem: you don't even know what happened, much less how it happened.

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

What?  It was a progressive collapse, from the inside out.  It wasn't sudden and simultaneous.

There's your problem: you don't even know what happened, much less how it happened.

:lol:

sure. i guess there's nothing to see here, move along then.

wtc7collapse.gif

Edited by Foxx

23 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

:lol:   I read the paper and used my education in physics and modeling to judge it on its merits.  You parroted a press release.  Which one of us is thinking for themselves?ssss

But your education was in white people physics

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1