I've been in the hospital all week...

Make sure you stay away from any olestra products.... They create quite the mess/pain

280823[/snapback]

You know, I've never had any of the Lay's WOW chips for that very reason.

All this occurred after being on vacation. I thought it was a bad case of the stomach flu. Last Friday night I was so dehydrated I went to the ER...they diagnosed me with gastroenteritis and dehydration and I went home.

Sunday morning I came back...been here ever since.

Mike

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's to a speedy recovery. I have a good friend and a co-worker who has this and has managed quite well. Had to make some dietary changes, but the most part he's doing great, better shape than I'm in (which may not be saying all that much).

Mike,

Get well soon. My cousin and a good friend at work both suffer from Krohns. Depending on how severe of a case you have, the initial stages can be rough but eventually the disease is controlable. My cousin had a bad case and had to go on a steriod treatment which puffed him up like Jerry Lewis, but he is doing much better now. I actually read on thePeoplespharmcy.com that Archer coconut macaroon cookies work to supress flare ups.

Mike,

It may sound like nonsense, but my wife (who has the problem) tried the Archway cookies and they worked! Notice that they are always the first to sell out at the store. Hmmmm. Best wishes for a speedy recovery and a return to a normal life (it WILL happen).

Mike,

It may sound like nonsense, but my wife (who has the problem) tried the Archway cookies and they worked! Notice that they are always the first to sell out at the store. Hmmmm. Best wishes for a speedy recovery and a return to a normal life (it WILL happen).

280993[/snapback]

Good luck fron one Buckeye to another..

And if anyone is interested, do a search on the archway coconut macaroons and you'll see that Bob isn't talking out of his..welll..