Bills Monday Morning Breakdown with Chris Brown and John Murphy

26CornerBlitz

Couldn't listen to much of it due to other commitments but heard John Murphy complain about the officials and I thought I'm glad to miss this. It is hard to watch that game and say the officials had a whole lot to do with the outcome. It was like watching men against boys. I feel like the Bills have the kind of roster an expansion team might have. PS They have the name of this right with "Breakdown" in it. Both the team and their assignments and the fans after watching the game.

Edited by BubbaT

I don’t want Sully level pessimism but John Murphy isn’t close to objective. I don’t want to listen to everything painted in rose-colored glasses, either.

The guy thinks every decision the Bills make is good, every player on the roster has potential, and any sort of negative outcome is just a missed opportunity.

No John, sometimes, things are just bad. After 17 years, you should get that.

Edited by eanyills
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Bills Monday Morning Breakdown with Chris Brown and John Murphy
On 9/10/2018 at 11:49 AM, BubbaT said:

Couldn't listen to much of it due to other commitments but heard John Murphy complain about the officials and I thought I'm glad to miss this. It is hard to watch that game and say the officials had a whole lot to do with the outcome. It was like watching men against boys. I feel like the Bills have the kind of roster an expansion team might have. PS They have the name of this right with "Breakdown" in it. Both the team and their assignments and the fans after watching the game.

It probably wouldnt have made much of a difference but Jerry Hughes was getring mugged on almost every pass down and nothing was called

• Like (+1) 2