Gambling 101 Bills line

CommonCents

On 10/30/2018 at 12:45 AM, LSHMEAB said:

Without the pick 6, it could have easily landed on 12, but a win is a win. The public was all over NE which is usually a reason to stay away, but I'm sure they all parlayed it with the over.

Okay this week scares me with mlb tre edmunds out but for some strange reason i feel better about buffalo putting up points with peterman starting at qb. I keep thinking about the td pass to zay jones nate threw @ houston. That was a dime he dropped in... I have a feeling we will see peterman with alot of pump fakes and double moves towards the sidelines when he passes there to keep cbs from jumping our outs and curl passes. A pump fake & double move @ houston instead of a dumb out to the far hash wouldve been six the way the cb was playing that route. Anyways i dont feel as confident as an expert picking the bills game this week. But im taking the bills +10 and over 37 1/2. Without edmunds i think we give alot more pass completions over the middle and tribusky scrambles for a few big first downs. My 4 team parlay for $20 to win 200 is

buffalo +10 over 37 1/2 

Balt -2 1/2 (i may change the balt pick)

Wash/ATL over 48 1/2

My 4 team teaser for $360 to win $300 is ( I would take buff +22 if edmunds played) but its 

Detroit +17

Pittsburgh +14

New orleans +14

Green bay +17

Im up $330 after my 4 team college teaser hit it was.

South carolina +11....

Texas am +15... 

Mich st +9....

Alabama -2 i bet 240 to win 200 and i lost a 4 team parlay my friend picked and i threw $20 on it in case it hit... It didnt.

I didnt like ohio st -17 1/2 i wouldve went the other way and took neb plus the points. Ok st. -6 1/2 Was another loser on there but i didnt have an opinion on the game. But thats what im feeling betting wise atm.

Edited by ChattanoogaBills
  • Like (+1) 1

Guest K-GunJimKelly12
13 hours ago, Commonsense said:

10 teamer

Pitt+115

Vikes -5

Bills+10

Falcons +105

panthers -6.5

KC -9

Fins -3

Hawks-110

Broncos -115

Rams -2 

8-8

If the OP wasn't enough not to take you seriously in this thread, I think the fact that the Packers have a tie and it is impossible for them to go 8-8 is.  I think you were looking for 7-7-2 if you are trying to say the Pack will go .500.  Keep trying though.

8 minutes ago, K-GunJimKelly12 said:

If the OP wasn't enough not to take you seriously in this thread, I think the fact that the Packers have a tie and it is impossible for them to go 8-8 is.  I think you were looking for 7-7-2 if you are trying to say the Pack will go .500.  Keep trying though.

I said the Pack will go .500 back in July so if they go 7-8-1 I apologize. Get a life.

3 minutes ago, K-GunJimKelly12 said:

Stop giving bad advice on betting.

I owned up the week 1 debacle. This has been left open because some posters enjoy floating their plays. If you’re coming to TBD for a play you are most likely screwed anyways. 

You’re mad because the Packers? Good luck with that bet, I hope you win. I don’t even see them making the playoffs. They have a middling roster with a bad HC. They don’t use Aaron Jones enough, Jaire Alexander is the only hope for that defense. 

5 hours ago, ChattanoogaBills said:

buffalo +10 over 37 1/2 

Balt -2 1/2 (i may change the balt pick)

Wash/ATL over 48 1/2

Our 4 team parlays are similar. We both have Buffalo +10 and over 37.5 (i actually locked it in at 37 earlier in the week). To be honest I am only lukewarm on those two. What I really like this week is the rest of my teaser which is GB +5.5 and Tenn +6.5 

The Tennessee line has moved all the way down to +4.5 since I locked it in at +6.5

I placed individual bets on all four of my parlay plays.

And I also have this four team teaser which I hope keeps me from losing my ass this week should my gut feelings on the Bills game be off.

Chiefs -2.5

Falcons +7.5

Chargers+8

Packers +11.5

Titans +12.5

I had two other small parlay and teaser plays ($13 bet total between the two) that were already blown up when the Raiders were a no show against the 49ers.

54 minutes ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

Our 4 team parlays are similar. We both have Buffalo +10 and over 37.5 (i actually locked it in at 37 earlier in the week). To be honest I am only lukewarm on those two. What I really like this week is the rest of my teaser which is GB +5.5 and Tenn +6.5 

The Tennessee line has moved all the way down to +4.5 since I locked it in at +6.5

I placed individual bets on all four of my parlay plays.

And I also have this four team teaser which I hope keeps me from losing my ass this week should my gut feelings on the Bills game be off.

Chiefs -2.5

Falcons +7.5

Chargers+8

Packers +11.5

Titans +12.5

I had two other small parlay and teaser plays ($13 bet total between the two) that were already blown up when the Raiders were a no show against the 49ers.

The downfalls with my bookie is i cant split games on different days ( so no monday night game can be bet until monday night) and that i cant make the bet official and call it in until a hr before the first game of the day kicks off. So the line is subject to move on me and possibly sway me in a different direction. Even as of now speak im contemplating switching my teaser and parlay up a bit and changing somethings. Im seriously trying not to over think it as everytime peterman starts im not an expert on picking bills games. 

On 11/3/2018 at 5:59 AM, plenzmd1 said:

k, i have not posted for a couple weeks but did not like anything last week..only played my small Bills Moneyline bet.

I am not 100% sure why, but I really like the Bills in this spot tomorrow. Mack and Robinson being out will help, but even with them, i think the Bills are okay. Bills totally shut out Mack last year, maybe they can scheme him out again. 

Maybe it's time to lay off the wagering ....

• Haha (+1) 1

Rough week this week.

Went 2/4 on my main parlay bets. So I lost the parlay and two individual wagers. That actually wouldn't be terrible as you can't expect to win a parlay every week.  But then I missed on two teasers and another parlay all three of which i had wagered only small amounts, but still.

I still have double my bank roll thanks to last weeks 4 team parlay win.

Nothing is looking that enticing right now for week 10. It does seem like favorites killed it last week. Maybe I should try to stick with that trend.