Survivor Pool

Doc

51 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

They were that one surprise upset that happens in week 1 every year. Detroit could be another upset tomorrow with the Jets surprising and getting the win

Yup. And possibly.  Hopefully not though. 

And tonight’s game is looking even better.  Sucks the way it’s going to happen. 

Edited by Doc

Well, my advice was correct regarding New Orleans and Pittsburgh (don't take them), and I should have been correct with the Packers as well.

My only flaw was liking the Lions, but I kept 4 of my 6 picks alive (2 in each pool) with the Panthers and Rams.

1 hour ago, eball said:

Well, my advice was correct regarding New Orleans and Pittsburgh (don't take them), and I should have been correct with the Packers as well.

My only flaw was liking the Lions, but I kept 4 of my 6 picks alive (2 in each pool) with the Panthers and Rams.

Panthers were a good choice but felt risky to me, cowboys could have been a surprise win if Dak and Zek were able to get hot. Panthers can be tricky. The Rams seemed like a hot pick but from what I saw not as many as I thought would had picked them. Guess there was still the questions Bout whether Gruden was gonna be a difference maker after being off the sidelines for so long and if the Rams would regress from last year. Up until the half it looked  little dicey.

Cleveland made to many big moves this offseason to make the Steelers a lock pick against them, gotta give them  few weeks to see if they are the same old browns before using the pick whomever plays the Browns strategy that has work for so many the last few years.

New Orleans getting beat was the big shock, and theres always usually at least one to start the year. They probably would have had more casualties if they weren't a team most people like to keep in their back pocket for wins later on.

Edited by apuszczalowski