Trump Admin. Official Resisting Against Trump

donbb

10 minutes ago, donbb said:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/05/opinion/trump-white-house-anonymous-resistance.html

I Am Part of the Resistance Inside the Trump Administration

I work for the president but like-minded colleagues and I have vowed to thwart parts of his agenda and his worst inclinations.

President dump is losing his marbles

What a gutless approach by the Times to publish an anonymous letter of this magnitude, and while I generally disagree with the "enemy of the people" tag, the publishing of this supposed "opinion" piece comes pretty close. 

As for the author, well, just look for the person with the longest arms in the WH as he/she seems pretty fond of themself.  I'm asked to believe the president is off his rocker, with a finger on the button, tilting the US toward a totalitarian regime, and this noble soul and other like-minded good guys go around just tidying up the room after he leaves? The world is at a crisis point and the best they can do is a heartfelt and anonymous letter to a left wing news outlet?  Why wouldn't the army of formerly faithful soldiers walk out, en masse, with documents supporting their position? Why right as Kavanaugh is being considered, as the heat ratchets up on the DOJ, and with the approaching midterms just around the corner?  Seems like a perfect time to save the country.  

Here's the deal. Trump called the media out, correctly so, and the media has all the time, funding and inclination to take him out.  It's not unlike going against the mob, but while the Gambino's blast you in the face with a shotgun, the media employs the death by paper cuts approach. 

Thank God for Twitter. 

The left has gone totally batshit crazy! From holding up hearings with there rude borish behavior to making **** up hoping it will finally be the "one" to take bring him down. Day by day they've become more and more unhinged. I worry about what they will do next, I put nothing past them.

We're living in crazy times........

1 hour ago, westside said:

The left has gone totally batshit crazy! From holding up hearings with there rude borish behavior to making **** up hoping it will finally be the "one" to take bring him down. Day by day they've become more and more unhinged. I worry about what they will do next, I put nothing past them.

We're living in crazy times........

Anybody with a brain knows these leftist shytbags are nothing but destructive obstructionist dirtbags who hate America and Americans. It is just a fact of life in 2018 and there is no denying that.

Problem is, history isn't on your side if you aren't trying to take the President down. The Democrats will be taking over the House or Senate or both and it'll get very very ugly after that. 

It will not be a good time in this country if the FAR FAR left take over some semblance of power in November.