"Fear: Trump in the White House"

ALF

Yes you have attacked me, and constantly tried to lump me in with LADexter because that's right out of the MediaMatters/ShareBlue playbook. But keep on pretending like you're here randomly. You're a dishonest asshat until you prove otherwise. 

Clock's ticking. 

16 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

Is attacking a poster and insulting people your idea of honest conversation? 

I've asked questions. I've posted critiques. I've attacked no one. 

This board could be better, as could we all. 

You've used logical fallacies and outright lies in order to link myself, Greg, and others to outspoken anti-Semites for the purpose of discrediting.

You haven't once engaged with the actual material presented, but have instead opted to paint the material as no different than 9/11 trutherism or Zionist flat Earth theory.  You aren't an honest person.  You don't deserve to be treated any better than you have been.  In fact, you probably deserve worse.

I'll offer you the exact same deal I did in another thread:

Repose the questions you say haven't been answered.

I'll link directly to the posts that answer your questions.

You'll admit that you're a liar, and you'll leave the board forever.

Deal?

After Trump left the meeting, Woodward writes, “Mattis was particularly exasperated and alarmed, telling close associates that the president acted like—and had the understanding of—‘a fifth- or sixth-grader.’”

Why would anyone doubt this is real? 

5 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Where's your link?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2018/09/04/transcript-phone-call-between-president-trump-journalist-bob-woodward/

Geez, this is going to be a long read through if I need to keep fact checking.

4 hours ago, Tiberius said:

I've been pushing conspiracy theories??? Wow! 

:lol:

It is hilarious that he's the QAnon shitposter

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2018/09/04/transcript-phone-call-between-president-trump-journalist-bob-woodward/

Geez, this is going to be a long read through if I need to keep fact checking.

Somehow when you write this, it seems so appropriate.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=maynard+g+krebs+work&&view=detail&mid=803D70C365EE235B2690803D70C365EE235B2690&&FORM=VRDGAR

5 hours ago, ALF said:

They played a portion of the tape on the news, and Trump sounded exactly like Trump.  If anything, Woodward sounded like a meek pantywaist in begging for the interview, while Trump was his classic self in trying to deflect any accountability.

53 minutes ago, GG said:

They played a portion of the tape on the news, and Trump sounded exactly like Trump.  If anything, Woodward sounded like a meek pantywaist in begging for the interview, while Trump was his classic self in trying to deflect any accountability.

Any investigative journalist worth his salt would have found a way to get his request for an interview through to the President. It appeared to me that Woodward wanted no part of an interview so he could say what he wanted in his book.

• Like (+1) 1