Former Browns' DE Nate Orchard Visited the Bills - Was Not Signed

26CornerBlitz

1 hour ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

He's the guy who came clean up the middle on the Josh Allen TD throw to Streater in week preseason 2 against CLE.  Allen also got away from him after he beat Jordan Mills cleanly for a would be sack.  In preseason week 4 Orchard had a pick six against the Lions. 

Can't-Miss Play: Orchard leaps up for INT and races for pick-six

Who hasn't beaten Jordan Mills cleanly?

• Haha (+1) 1

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Former Browns' DE Nate Orchard to Visit Bills

He and his family were featured a good bit on Hard Knocks.

He's a total family man and has some cute daughters and a nice wife.

I can see him totally being a McBeane kind of guy as he is mature and settled in life and is not going to get in trouble.

Edited by Fadingpain

5 hours ago, Laughing Coffin said:

Personally I'd bring him in.  Maybe he could spell Lorenzo Alexander's old ass once in a while.  He can play with his hand in the dirt and upright.  Definitely would be a youthful positional upgrade if he could take over for Lorax in a year

Exact Lorax mold... passing downs rush end and can be effective

6 hours ago, Laughing Coffin said:

Personally I'd bring him in.  Maybe he could spell Lorenzo Alexander's old ass once in a while.  He can play with his hand in the dirt and upright.  Definitely would be a youthful positional upgrade if he could take over for Lorax in a year

Yeah I like that idea. Put him at SAM and let him rush the passer. 

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Former Browns' DE Nate Orchard Visited the Bills - Was Not Signed