How did Foster make the team?

wppete

26 minutes ago, Sky Diver said:

Yes, The University of Alabama is in the state of Alabama. 

Do you know who is buried in Grant’s tomb?

Groucho Marx?

Do you know what awesome thing Grant did right before he died?

Edited by Warcodered

14 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

In significant financial trouble and dying from throat cancer he wrote his memoirs in less than a year to critical and commercial success.

_______

He was a horrible businessman. I believe that he was the last in his class at West Point. (Robert E Lee was second in his class.)

Edited by Sky Diver

3 – Rookie WR Robert Foster still working to improve
As an undrafted free agent in the NFL, nothing comes easily. You won’t be afforded extra opportunities or handed extra reps on the practice; you must earn everything that is given to you. That is precisely what Bills wide receiver Robert Foster has done in his limited time with the Bills. Foster signed with the team after not being drafted this year, even after playing for one of the nation’s best college programs at Alabama. Although he has a level of familiarity with former Alabama and now Bills offensive coordinator Brian Daboll, Foster says that he doesn’t believe that impacted the team’s final decision.

“I think that the team and the coaching staff believe that I worked hard for this opportunity,” Foster said. “At the end of the day, I knew that I was going to have to come in here and put in work to get better.”

5 minutes ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

Will be hard to be unleashed from the inactive list 

Just like he had a zero chance of making the team, lol. 

He could have put up bigger numbers elsewhere, but he toughed it out at Alabama.

https://www.seccountry.com/alabama/former-alabama-wr-robert-foster-talks-disappointing-collegiate-career-combine-invite

Edited by Sky Diver

34 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

I assume that he's active because Ray Ray isn't. But that said, if he wasn't going to play they would have made Lee active for a few short yardage blocking type plays. I also heard but never saw that Foster is pretty good on (non-returning) ST. That would make him more valuable. 

I read he played gunner with the first unit in training camp. The dislike of Foster is odd.

1 minute ago, Sky Diver said:

I read he played gunner with the first unit in training camp. The dislike of Foster is odd.

Most fans think he’s just a speed WR with poor hands, They’ve seen his kind come and go over the years. Foster has a lot to prove thus far, it’s hard to say they’re wrong. 

2 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Most fans think he’s just a speed WR with poor hands, They’ve seen his kind come and go over the years. Foster has a lot to prove thus far, it’s hard to say they’re wrong. 

We were lucky he wasn’t drafted and Daboll had a connection with him.