Embedded Part#3

15 Questions with Kyle Williams

The third episode of Buffalo Bills: Embedded, presented by Pepsi, airs tonight, Aug. 29, at 8 p.m. on Facebook Watch. One of the players highlighted in this week’s episode is defensive tackle Kyle Williams, five-time Pro Bowler and 13-year Bills veteran.

Buffalobills.com caught up with Williams to find out more about his life on and off the field.

1. What are your pregame rituals from the time you wake up on game day to the time you take the field?
2. What do you think about when you’re walking the field before the game?
3. What is the most mentally exhausting part of the game?
4. What’s on your pregame playlist and how often do you change it?
5. Do you have any superstitions?
6. You are known for your locker room speeches. You’ve heard a number of people give locker room speeches over the course of your career. What is the most meaningful speech you’ve heard and who said it?
7. Describe what happens in your position group meetings.
8. What is one word to describe some of the guys in that room?
9. How would your best friends describe you?
10. What is the first professional sporting event you ever attended?
11. At what age did you start playing football?
12. What other sports besides football did you play when you were a kid?
13. Once you retire from football, what are you most looking forward to about coming back to a Bills game?
14. What is your favorite social media account that you follow?
15. Who do you fangirl over?

14 minutes ago, BillsRdue said:

I'll watch soon, but my stomach for the Bills turned a bit after that Cinci nightmare. Reliving it through the overly optimistic eye of Billsmade media is going to be challenging.

Sadly, I have to agree.  Granted, it's only preseason, but it was a disturbing.  Hopefully it was just preseason blues, but tough to stomach what I witnessed against cincy.  Preseason or not, coaches, and players need to get their sh!t together.  That was gross.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, jamiezzz said:

Sadly, I have to agree.  Granted, it's only preseason, but it was a disturbing.  Hopefully it was just preseason blues, but tough to stomach what I witnessed against cincy.  Preseason or not, coaches, and players need to get their sh!t together.  That was gross.

I still don’t understand why he would mix and match the oline the first time Allen got time with the 1s. It’s bad coaching or some nutty ass trial by fire, hope you fail so I can start Nate again and prove I wasn’t a fool last year.

• Like (+1) 2