Preseason: Game 4 vs. Bears Aug 30, 2018 Thursday 8 pm

from Bills Wire

https://billswire.usatoday.com/2018/08/28/buffalo-bills-chicago-bears-how-to-watch/

What: Buffalo Bills (1-2) vs. Chicago Bears (2-1).

When: Thursday, Aug. 30, 8 p.m.

Where: Soldier Field, Chicago, IL.

Television: 
Buffalo, NY: WKBW.
Rochester, NY: WROC.
Syracuse, NY: WSYR.
Binghamton, NY: WBGH/WIVT.
Utica, NY: WPNY/WFXV/WUTR.
Elmira, NY: WETM/EETM.
Watertown, NY: WWTI.
Erie, PA: WJET/WFXP.
Albany, NY: WTEN/WXXA.

Radio:
Buffalo: WGR550 (550 AM).
Toronto: Fan 590 (590 AM).
Rochester: WCMF (96.5 AM) and WROC (950 AM).
Syracuse: WTKW (99.5 FM) and WTKV (105.5 FM).

Live stream: fuboTV (try it free).

Either McCarron or Allen will likely start. The main battles are for the WR spots, one TE spot, one Linebacker spot and maybe one spot on the DL.

8 minutes ago, bigK14094 said:

I think the Bills have some sorting out to do yet...the protypical approach of sitting your starters for the 4th preseason game only works if you know who your starters are.

Assuming that the coaches are as perplexed as we are then yes. For all we know all spots are buttoned up in their minds.

2 hours ago, bigK14094 said:

I think the Bills have some sorting out to do yet...the protypical approach of sitting your starters for the 4th preseason game only works if you know who your starters are.

Indeed. Still big question marks on the OL according to all the shuffling they did last game, and of course the QB position! Anyway, let's say the Bills brass have decided on who is QB #1, none of the three has enough experience to simply sit out the whole game.

Injuries are always a big concern, but all the young players will benefit from added play time.

10 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Hopefully, they can showcase McCarron and then trade him for a decent return.

Yeah, then with our line we'll be seeing Logan Thomas get some action.

As a QB starved team i don't think we should run off any QB s for  a ow round draft pick. Makes ZERO sense to me. But that's just me.

Personally I hope he knocks out of the park and we keep him and start him vs Raisins.

Edited by reddogblitz

1 minute ago, reddogblitz said:

Yeah, then with our line we'll be seeing Logan Thomas get some action.

As a QB starved team i don't think we should run off any QB s for  a ow round draft pick. Makes ZERO sense to me. But that's just me.

Asset management. QBs are the most valuable position. Get the best return that you can.

It's not like we're making a Super Bowl run and need a fail-safe QB option.

1 minute ago, LeGOATski said:

Asset management. QBs are the most valuable position. Get the best return that you can.

It's not like we're making a Super Bowl run and need a fail-safe QB option.

i guess it's just a difference in Phillosophy.  I think that since QB is the most important position you don't want to run them off for. low level pick.

and as to not making a SB run, with that attitude you certainly won't.

23 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Hopefully, they can showcase McCarron and then trade him for a decent return.

...thinking they keep all 3 on the active 53 and wait for someone to come calling after an injury in desperation......thought the Cleveland deal for AJ that blew up was for a 2nd or 3rd....McBeane gets a 3rd for TT and the Jesters get a 3rd for a Bridgewater one year rental......what could AJ bring on the market?.....same, 4th or less?.....