Trump

donbb

3 hours ago, westside said:

This snowflake is having a major meltdown!

Get some help Gary!

He reads like one of those people who needed counseling after the election and posts Trump hysteria on social media every day.

20 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

He reads like one of those people who needed counseling after the election and posts Trump hysteria on social media every day.

I think his sugar mama losing really broke something inside of him. He just hasn't been the same!

29 minutes ago, westside said:

I think his sugar mama losing really broke something inside of him. He just hasn't been the same!

I don't remember him before....was he just some random poster on the main board who snapped and became a PPP troll?   Or another gatorbot?

10 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

I don't remember him before....was he just some random poster on the main board who snapped and became a PPP troll?   Or another gatorbot?

My guess is he's one of the BBMB refugees that got run out of their piece of the Internet only to come here and !@#$ in ours

I'm pretty sure some of these people need to be banned. 

I'm pretty sure this is being discussed elsewhere...

Propaganda bots need to be banned, before they destroy this place even more.

tenor.gif?itemid=10026092

Edited by Paulus
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

12 hours ago, donbb said:

You losers have enough of this idiot yet?

Not yet.  I'm hoping (and this may be wishful thinking) that before the end of his first term he and Congress somehow get our federal spending trajectory to where we can expect some balanced or near balanced budgets in the not too distant future, that he replaces Ruth Ginsberg, that the hope of North Korea denuclearizing happens, that our largest trading partners ease sanctions on US goods and we do the same for theirs, that Iran's economy tanks and so does their regime, that Putin takes a more cooperative approach with Europe and the U.S., that effective border security in some fashion occurs, that the economy continues its run and becomes the longest expansion in history, and that the truth of the 2016 election fiasco is widely revealed and that those who committed crimes are prosecuted.

Then I will definitely have had enough of Trump.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, keepthefaith said:

Not yet.  I'm hoping (and this may be wishful thinking) that before the end of his first term he and Congress somehow get our federal spending trajectory to where we can expect some balanced or near balanced budgets in the not too distant future, that he replaces Ruth Ginsberg, that the hope of North Korea denuclearizing happens, that our largest trading partners ease sanctions on US goods and we do the same for theirs, that Iran's economy tanks and so does their regime, that Putin takes a more cooperative approach with Europe and the U.S., that effective border security in some fashion occurs, that the economy continues its run and becomes the longest expansion in history, and that the truth of the 2016 election fiasco is widely revealed and that those who committed crimes are prosecuted.

Then I will definitely have had enough of Trump.

Then he should be elected God*

*The one that gets to say do as I say, not as I do.

Edited by 3rdnlng

• 3 weeks later...

kUuht00m_bigger.jpgDonald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump 1h1 hour ago
To the incredible citizens of North Carolina, South Carolina and the entire East Coast - the storm looks very bad!
Please take all necessary precautions. We have already began mobilizing our assets to respond accordingly, and we are here for you!

Trump campaign cancels Friday rally in Mississippi due to hurricane ...

and to our resident simpletons, who always respond with the nonsensical, "I thought you conservatives hated government" ...save it.

Your lack of understanding with how the majority of Americans think is embarrassing for you

33 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Trump campaign cancels Friday rally in Mississippi due to hurricane ...

and to our resident simpletons, who always respond with the nonsensical, "I thought you conservatives hated government" ...save it.

Your lack of understanding with how the majority of Americans think is embarrassing for you

No, they're going to crow about how this proves Trump is racist because he didn't tweet the same for Puerto Rico.

• Like (+1) 1