Games watched

row_33

Michigan looked amazing today. Defense is top end and the offense is coming together with Patterson and Higdon. I’m concerned. 

Meanwhile, Wisconsin-Iowa is a hugely entertaining B1G game. I’m glad the Buckeyes don’t currently play that way, but it’s fun to watch two teams line up and just try to out muscle each other. 

whattawegotontap?

Noon  - zippo

3:30 -  Michigan/NW for sentimental reasons until it's garbagetime

PrimeTime - tOSU/Penn State huuuuuuuuuge bigly game for playoff imps

Stanford/ND ditto

West Coast - a few good matchups, will be too burned out from the other 3 to watch them

23 hours ago, row_33 said:

whattawegotontap?

Noon  - zippo

3:30 -  Michigan/NW for sentimental reasons until it's garbagetime

PrimeTime - tOSU/Penn State huuuuuuuuuge bigly game for playoff imps

Stanford/ND ditto

West Coast - a few good matchups, will be too burned out from the other 3 to watch them

Noon:

Flip between #12 West Virginia @ #25 Texas Tech (yeah I know, meh,  but at least it's a ranked matchup) on ESPN2 and Central Michigan @ #21 Michigan St (I'm a B1G kind of guy) on FS1

3:30 - #18 Texas @ Kansas State on FS1

4:30 - Michigan @ Northwestern on Fox, flipping back to the Texas @ Kansas St during commercials

Yeah the early games today are pretty lackluster.  But things get real in Prime Time

7:30 #4 Ohio St @ #9 Penn St on ABC.  Probably the biggest game of the season so far.

During commercial breaks I'll flip over to:

7:30 #7 Stanford @ #8 Notre Dame on NBC.  Considering the poor selection of afternoon games, why didn't NBC move this to the afternoon spot?  I understand this one merits prime time, but they're gonna lose alot of viewers running opposite tOSU @ PSU.  If they had moved this to the afternoon it would have easily been the most watched afternoon game

8:00 #20 BYU @ #11 Washington on Fox

After Ohio St @ Penn St and Stanford @ Notre Dame have finished, I'll flip over to FS1 for the 10:30 #19 Oregon @ #24 Cal matchup and turn on my TV's sleep timer

Edited by /dev/null
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Tuned in for a few minutes of the Bama game, the announcer screaming about Bama’s athleticism like it wasn’t a totally outmatched cupcake to the millionth power out there

all announcers that behave like this can !@#$ right off

Liking this Northwestern start!!!!

3 hours ago, suorangefan4 said:

Top 25? They should move up to top 10 if they win this.

Preseason polls need to not influence the polls that much. Syracuse would clearly have a top 10 or even top 5 resume.

Yeah okay.....  polls are just hype for TV ratings, winning the major conferences is all that matters in the long run

——————

NW up 10-0 and stops Michigan on downs at misfield

this has a  Lllloyd Carr totally unprepared for a road game written all over it

3 hours ago, row_33 said:

Liking this Northwestern start!!!!

Yeah okay.....  polls are just hype for TV ratings, winning the major conferences is all that matters in the long run

——————

NW up 10-0 and stops Michigan on downs at misfield

this has a  Lllloyd Carr totally unprepared for a road game written all over it

You were saying?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.