Games watched

row_33

2 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Ian Book looks impressive.

I’ve been a fan of Wimbush, and was hoping he would step up this year. But, also thought Book showed something against LSU last year, and could steal the spot in the spring. With all that being said, the offense with Book looks like a totally different team.

ND is looking like strong. The win against Stanford was impressive. The defense is strong and hasn’t been this good in years. Also, the Irish held Love to 73 yards in 17 Carries before he left with an ankle injury, and 39 of those yards came on one play. He was averaging 2 YPC. 

Edited by Captain Murica
  • Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Typical of my sports teams, be the better team all day and puke all over yourself when it matters 

They should have piled up a higher lead in the first half when they were rolling

giving up the score before halftime was huge

that was a great game, want one like that every weekend to watch

Edited by row_33

6 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Wtf was that??

I know.

Your QB is playing the game of his life. Your running backs have had little success all night.

So you give it to your RB on 4th & 5, with the game on the line?

Did Dick Jauron possess Franklin on that play call?

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

I know.

Your QB is playing the game of his life. Your running backs have had little success all night.

Gotta throw it on that down....

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Captain Murica said:

I’ve been a fan of Wimbush, and was hoping he would step up this year. But, also thought Book showed something against LSU last year, and could steal the spot in the spring. With all that being said, the offense with Book looks like a totally different team.

ND is looking like strong. The win against Stanford was impressive. The defense is strong and hasn’t been this good in years. Also, the Irish held Love to 73 yards in 17 Carries before he left with an ankle injury, and 39 of those yards came on one play. He was averaging 2 YPC. 

They needed to make the switch with the schedule coming up.  Better decision making and accuracy than Wimbush.  I'll take that over arm strength and athleticism.  Next week will be tough at Virginia Tech.  

Just now, Doc Brown said:

They needed to make the switch with the schedule coming up.  Better decision making and accuracy than Wimbush.  I'll take that over arm strength and athleticism.  Next week will be tough at Virginia Tech.  

I don’t see how the rest of the schedule is such a pushover for them, despite many around me and the media proclaiming it

it’s so hard to go undefeated, the Irish aren’t that great a team...

14 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

I know.

How do the give it to anyone but mcsorley? Absurd 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, row_33 said:

I don’t see how the rest of the schedule is such a pushover for them, despite many around me and the media proclaiming it

it’s so hard to go undefeated, the Irish aren’t that great a team...

It will be tough.  I can easily see them lose to Virginia Tech, Navy, or even Syracuse.

3 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

Do you think Michigan LB Chase Winovich is a Process guy?

Making a name for himself each week

michigan, when it has had a good team, had never given two !@#$s about Penn State 

————

lots of injuries in the four games I watched, more in total than flags thrown today

Edited by row_33

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.