Richie Incognito Arrested in Arizona for Disorderly Conduct and Making Threats

There has to be another side of the story that isn’t being told. Given Incognito’s previous behavior and psych hold, there is no logical reason why he wouldn’t be held again if only as a precaution. If everything went down as described, that is. In this era of Narrative News, I get the feeling this story is being sensationalized for webpage clicks. 

6 hours ago, 3rdand12 said:

and how does that protect others, ?

he should quite obviously  be inpatient in the potentially violent wing. If he goes off ? he is going to be rather difficult to stop.

I am seriously disappointed in our Health care system as well as our judicial system who made that call

you nailed it. and that is exactly how i have read his relapses.

call for alarm ?

it likely is drugs. the ones he is prescribed. Not cool to just stop those cuz. and then alcohol and any other self induced "medicines" likely exacerbate the dysfunctioning neurons even more.
hell of a ride

what will the Health community and legal systems excuse be ?

obviously he is unable to control his person.

Since the 1960s the “intelligent” view of prison and psychiatric incarceration is that it’s all part of a tool of oppression of the powerful over the powerless, that declaring an act to be a violent crime or a person to be behaving “irrationally” is merely a social label unjustly put on people who don’t want to be part of the bourgeoisie.

While I agree mostly with your views, we are hopelessly outdated.... geez, get with the program......

25 minutes ago, Tcali said:

I am starting to feel bad for the guy RI harassed so brutally--that O lineman. Cripe can u imagine???

he took a lot of grief. Perhaps people will look at the guy(the victim of RIs harassment) more kindly.

That would be better than almost all football fans mocking him for months at the time

revenge is always served, JPP gleefully attacks the training camp punters in a violent way and ends up with his Gumby hand, Incignito is still on the downward slope

I am apparently the only person who gets this.

I wanted to keep a relic of my mom after she was murdered.

It was sudden, tragic, and the entire world pissed me off (it still does). 

Ehh, you guys are for the most part are just ignorant, IMHO. 

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎8‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 4:22 PM, Paulus said:

I am apparently the only person who gets this.

I wanted to keep a relic of my mom after she was murdered.

It was sudden, tragic, and the entire world pissed me off (it still does). 

Ehh, you guys are for the most part are just ignorant, IMHO. 

sorry for your loss in such a tragic way buddy,