Will the President Ever Shut Up About Kneeling in the NFL?

donbb

5 hours ago, Paulus said:

Those kneeling are ignorant moo-cows.

That said, being indifferent, like Shady did last year, is perfectly fine, as it is neither a show of respect or active disrespect. 

Rolling around on the ground was "indifferent" and not "ignorant"?

McCoy probably commissioned his ex girlfriends beat down. He is a dangerous thug. Good riddance to him.

14 minutes ago, Niagara said:

Rolling around on the ground was "indifferent" and not "ignorant"?

McCoy probably commissioned his ex girlfriends beat down. He is a dangerous thug. Good riddance to him.

Point being, simply ignoring the Anthem like they used to, is fine by me. 

On ‎8‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 2:24 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

And yet darn near every one mentioned in that article were Never Trumpers for his entire campaign/first year. Not much of a loss considering he had already lost them. 

He's so unloved by so many... Won't be long before even his long-time brown-nosers in the senate abandon ship.

3 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Wish casting is not a valid substitute for prognostication.

"It was caused by an offensive youtube video."

"If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor."

"The 80s called, they want their foreign policy back."

It is when you're a Democrat.

HUH...........

20100929_095536_MikeKlis_CM_1__bigger.jpMike KlisVerified account @MikeKlis 7h7 hours ago

Kaepernick spurned Elway 2 yrs ago. And so Elway's answer to latest Kap question: "I said this a while ago but Colin had his chance to be here. We offered him a contract. He didn’t take it. As I said in my deposition ... he had his chance to be here. He passed it.’’ #9sports

.DkvdpVVUYAAfyQ6.jpg:large

8 hours ago, B-Man said:

HUH...........

.DkvdpVVUYAAfyQ6.jpg:large

Elway's statement is out of context here.  The trade offer was made BEFORE the whole National Anthem thing.  Elway's statement is dishonest.

Also, Denver's trade offer was contingent on Kaepernick trimming his guaranteed salary from $11.9 million to $7 million.  San Fran was not going to pay the difference so the trade would have been a pay cut on his guaranteed money.

I don't care what your feelings for him are but no one in their right mind would take a pay cut for their guaranteed money.  Definitely not in the NFL where contracts are worthless and the only thing that means anything is the guaranteed money.

10 minutes ago, Hirly5 said:

Elway's statement is out of context here.  The trade offer was made BEFORE the whole National Anthem thing.  Elway's statement is dishonest.

Also, Denver's trade offer was contingent on Kaepernick trimming his guaranteed salary from $11.9 million to $7 million.  San Fran was not going to pay the difference so the trade would have been a pay cut on his guaranteed money.

I don't care what your feelings for him are but no one in their right mind would take a pay cut for their guaranteed money.  Definitely not in the NFL where contracts are worthless and the only thing that means anything is the guaranteed money.

People adjust to reality all the time in the job market

23 minutes ago, Hirly5 said:

no one in their right mind without thought of the contract which is guaranteed to pay them either... Kaepernick is a !@#$ing fool who deserves nothing but the worst for being a moron.  Actions have consequences.

Edit; Kaepernick also sign the contract, he didn't have to do that, this is a free country, he knew what he was getting into when he knew the rest... And if he makes the excuse that he didn't, but I just proved that he's a moron.  he's a bloviating buffoon who needs a trocar put in who is head to let all that gas out. 

Reap them, kaep.

Edited by Boyst62

On ‎8‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 8:53 AM, Boyst62 said:

This is why Trump is winning in the issue. Many believe they have the right to protest and use their free speech; which, they do off the field.  

Trump knows the owners and league must oblige the retarded players in order to not lose their players and the fringe groups that support their scause.  

However, the average fan doesn't care for it or about it.  Which does not matter because corporate sponsorship must be blackmailed in to supporting players in order to avoid social revolts by the minority.

Which circles back to Trump's appeal that a minority of fringe !@#$s are a controlling majority in this country due to their overwhelming desire to dissent and destroy the country.

Trump wins this every time and it's a brilliant strategy. 

If you think this is an "issue: for Trump to win", then you have said plenty about not only who you are but who you want to be available when you get to the polls.

It's hilarious how many working folks side with the billionaire business owner when race is involved...guess what - you are getting clowned! Keep dreaming tho!

Anyone who would align themselves with an admitted sexual predator is complicit. Own it!

what a moron...lets not talk about Wilbur Ross who is accused of stealing of 120 million or Scott Pruitt ot any other swamp drainers...

3 hours ago, Thurmal34 said:

If you think this is an "issue: for Trump to win", then you have said plenty about not only who you are but who you want to be available when you get to the polls.

It's hilarious how many working folks side with the billionaire business owner when race is involved...guess what - you are getting clowned! Keep dreaming tho!

Anyone who would align themselves with an admitted sexual predator is complicit. Own it!

what a moron...lets not talk about Wilbur Ross who is accused of stealing of 120 million or Scott Pruitt ot any other swamp drainers...

I don't know or care or wilbur Ross is.  The only Wilbur I know is Charlotte's Web.  I'm cultured.

However, you grossly misunderstood my point. It's not my premise that this is an issue of importance.  But it is a wedge issue and part of the entire process that the voters weigh their decisions on - but, I do not.

I do not give a **** about millionaire owners and I don't give a **** about some dancing whore dudes playing for peanuts.  I do, however, side with the business owners desiring the product they want to sell.  This is no different than a barber saying to his customers that he only offers flat tops from his shop and does not allow his employees to demonstrate other choices in haircuts.

This is a free market republic.  It seems to hurt feelings.

And the whole sexual predator thing on Trump... I mean, c'mon on man... Align myself with him...  There is much funny in this.  Go over there and talk to Chris Hanson, have a seat