WR Cam Phillips #5 - UDFA Virginia Tech

14 hours ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

I'd imagine you're going to see that change. Brandon Beane himself was talking this morning (on One Bills Live) about how he's noticed he's been making the tough catches in Practice.

And if that happens - will it be okay with you if I talk about him then? Sorry, I missed the memo that stated I should only talk about stone cold locks.

Please show me where I stated you shouldn't talk about him.

10 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Foster was LVP of practice tonight. I thought he had been doing well, guess not

https://www.wkbw.com/sports/bills/joe-b-7-observations-from-2018-buffalo-bills-training-camp-day-8

The LVP for Joe B. While I do respect his reporting, he is still just a reporter. I'm taking the stance to be leary of all these opinions as there are so many different ones. And unfortunately (or fortunately) you will hear nothing but praise for all the players from the coaches and the GM. I guess you will never know when a trade offer will come for anyone and you don't want to burn bridges so it's probably a good policy. We will all be living in the dark until we see play with our own eyes and/or players are cut.

On ‎8‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 11:03 AM, North Buffalo said:

man looks like a tough sure handed guy with some yac ability, hopefully he can block... dude appears to have a pair of hand... Reed 2.0

Andre or Josh ? Because if you meant Andre, I'd say slow down there Nelly, and if you meant Josh, I'd say Josh and pair of hand, or hands, doesn't belong in the same sentence.

Does Phillips play special teams?

If not, it's going to be very hard for him to make the 53 man roster. When you're 5th or 6th on the WR depth chart, you HAVE to contribute on ST.

For those that don't believe me and think that receiving talent alone will get you a spot more often than not, go watch Brandon Reilly's 2017 preseason.

As it stands...

WRs

KB

Kerley

Jones

Holmes

Reilly

McCloud

Phillips/Proehl/Dupre/Foster battle for 3 PS spots.

If I was picking WRs

KB

Kerley

Jones

Reilly

Dupre

McCloud

Proehl/Phillips/Foster PS

Im not against Holmes, it’s just he disappears on Sundays and I find a Safety to fill his shoes on the PS. Everyone is always preaching about Holmes as a STs Guy. Oh well. 

Im not losing sleep if Holmes ain’t out there covering kickoffs....

The next 2 weeks we can probably narrow down the top 6.

Edited by 1ZAYDAY1