Bills' 2018 Training Camp Day 3 - First Day in Pads

31 minutes ago, Shaw66 said:

I agree with the point that Allen should be the clear leader if he's going to start.  If it's close, I'd go with AJ.

Rationale?  If it's close, that means it's hard to tell who's better.   If it's hard to tell who's better, it means that Allen won't be giving you more on the field than AJ.  AJ has experience, which means he's less likely to make big mistakes.   He's also less likely to melt down if something goes wrong.   I'd let Allen watch from the bench and continue to get a feel for the league.  Then, later in the season I'd consider going to Allen (unless AJ is really lighting it up and the Bills are winning).   

Time will come for Allen.   

Of course, that's assuming AJ is the other option.  If Allen is clearly better than AJ and a push with Nate, I'm starting Allen.

Agreed. Unless Allen is the clear winner let experience start. If you look at our tough early schedule with so many road games. Why throw a rookie into that? If we are struggling offensively at the bye then put Allen in. If the team has a good record at that point continue with whoever is starting. Allen’s time will come! Injury to the starter may even be the reason. Just my opinion.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

If Benjamin is on the same schedule as me...he probably went back to the locker room to drop a deuce.  9:30 for me every morning.

Good post-dump post right there Royale. I do my best posting mid-deuce I find....

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

19 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

It’s warm up drills Bove.  Let’s hold off the petty criticism for actual game play settings like 7 on 7 and 11 on 11.

Strap in, it’s only just begun. Every little thing is going to be scrutinized. Ideally, you’d like to see your franchise QB throwing darts in warm ups.

Edited by Bangarang
  • Like (+1) 1