What is the most boring NFL city?

Just now, row_33 said:

What NfL cities have far less to offer than Buffalo?

Kansas City was really boring.  I didn't think it offered anything more exciting than what you would find in Buffalo.  The BBQ was great so the food aspect was a wash.  Cleveland is like going to a slightly bigger Buffalo but without the kick ass food spots so I would consider that pretty even.  I'm sure Green Bay doesn't stand out as a more exciting city than Buffalo either.

Hey! The Jacksonville Zoo is wonderful. (We had a condo in St Augustine for years, yes, Jacksonville itself is fairly dull.)

I think "fun" depends on what you are seeking... super party town? NO is probably gonna be #1 for you. Lots of things to do in the geographic area? Believe it or not, Buffalo is gonna do fairly well (I personally love the city of Boston for all things historical).

I've spent at least a weekend (some areas far more time) in 25 of the cities, and I can't stand New Orleans (it smells awful), NYC, Miami, Dallas, but others might love those metro areas.

3 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

why do you say that honestly ?
did you have an exceptionally boring time in Indiana ?

: )

Technically yes. I have only driven through. But it seemed boring to me. That is why I asked the question 

4 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

While buffalo is no Paris it’s not a boring city  

The bbq is good. I agree. Much better in Austin! 

The reports i have about Austin . It is up and coming young city. Music is awesome and so is night life.

3 minutes ago, BUFFALOKIE said:

Absolutely! I'm sure most folks think Tulsa sucks, but if you have a good guide, we rock! So, short of friends and a football team, which NFL city is your least desirable destination?

Boston

lol

been years , i but i found them to be a bit arrogant in general. uptight as well .

I was with a band from Boston and was a pretend roadie. Just driving through the city was irritating. and that was well before the Patriots were even blip.
but the seafood and eateries were excellent.

all about what you are looking for i guess. seems like an existential question really Okie  : )

good for dialogue for sure my friend !!

Edited by 3rdand12

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Hey! The Jacksonville Zoo is wonderful. (We had a condo in St Augustine for years, yes, Jacksonville itself is fairly dull.)

I think "fun" depends on what you are seeking... super party town? NO is probably gonna be #1 for you. Lots of things to do in the geographic area? Believe it or not, Buffalo is gonna do fairly well (I personally love the city of Boston for all things historical).

I've spent at least a weekend (some areas far more time) in 25 of the cities, and I can't stand New Orleans (it smells awful), NYC, Miami, Dallas, but others might love those metro areas.

Jacksonville has a beach, no? Any 0lace with a beach is okay with me. 

I went to St Louis last year... by far the worst city in the US I have been too and I have seen a few..

Boring is not the word though.., more like deserted.. and a bit scary...

I know that St Louis is no long an NFL town and I don’t see that changing anytime soon..

Again, a lot of it is going to come down to how you experience a place. I’m trying to view this as a total outsider. If I went somewhere, and knew no one, where would offer the least? Detroit, Jacksonville, Buffalo, Green Bay, Cincinnati and Oakland would be my list. 

Now as a native of Buffalo I can show anyone a great time there. I’d imagine that is true of any city. I can show you a great time in New Orleans too and we’d never step foot on Bourbon Street. If we want to do this honestly though you have to try to remove your knowledge of a place from the equation. It totally alters your reality.

7 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

actually I might have picked New Orleans as the BEST . but that again was many moons ago. What a night life !! wow !

Boston is super historical , so us american history buffs love that crap. But New orleans offer some great history and architecture too.

Memphis has no football teams but is pretty sweet and Nashville is a never ending party. 

1 minute ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Again, a lot of it is going to come down to how you experience a place. I’m trying to view this as a total outsider. If I went somewhere, and knew no one, where would offer the least? Detroit, Jacksonville, Buffalo, Green Bay, Cincinnati and Oakland would be my list. 

Now as a native of Buffalo I can show anyone a great time there. I’d imagine that is true of any city. I can show you a great time in New Orleans too and we’d never step foot on Bourbon Street. If we want to do this honestly though you have to try to remove your knowledge of a place from the equation. It totally alters your reality.

hard to do Kirby. but your point is well taken.

Ohio is boring as hell. Cleveland does not rock and Cinci is just a grade above. right next to Indiana so i get the OP's feeling. Pennsaltucky is not far behind excepting Philly and Pittsburgh. the rest is just a quiet working persons dreamland

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

So pick one. In your humble opinion, what is the most boring NFL city. I know you have been to a few...

18 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

The reports i have about Austin . It is up and coming young city. Music is awesome and so is night life.

Boston

lol

been years , i but i found them to be a bit arrogant in general. uptight as well .

I was with a band from Boston and was a pretend roadie. Just driving through the city was irritating. and that was well before the Patriots were even blip.
but the seafood and eateries were excellent.

all about what you are looking for i guess. seems like an existential question really Okie  : )

good for dialogue for sure my friend !!

But is Boston boring? Pshaw! I think not. Never been ther myself but it is the top of my go to list!

Just now, BUFFALOKIE said:

But is Boston boring? Pshaw! I think not. Never been ther myself but it is the top of my go to list!

I went to school in Boston so I know it pretty well. It would be one of the greatest cities in the world if you could take everyone from Boston out of there.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

I went to school in Boston so I know it pretty well. It would be one of the greatest cities in the world if you could take everyone from Boston out of there.

Townies may be the most horrific people to have a conversation with evah!

HA!! Kinda how I feel about Dallas. Texas is cool except for all the  Texans! Lol! It ain't boring though..  

I have read no convincing argument otherwise. Indianapolis is the most boring, least desirable travel destination of all NFL cities, unless you are going for a game - which still looks ****ty IMHO.