Reggie Ragland story

On 7/20/2018 at 6:23 PM, John from Riverside said:

Had we stayed in a 3/4 I think this guy could have made a career in Buffalo

but.....

Now we have Tremaine Edmunds so

Yea we really hit the jackpot with Edmunds , I don't say that type of thing when a guy is a rookie but he's also a rare athlete ...worse case scenario he should be a slight upgrade over Preston, Best case , he's a generational mlb..

McD and Beane had to totally strip the D and build it with their vision , unfortunately Ragland just doesn't fit the scheme , and while he could be an elite run defender , he'll get picked on in coverage pretty easily .. Still rooting for him..

I'm very happy with Edmunds - Milano in the Nickel  though , backed by that secondary? Turnover City ,  I  keep saying it, this D is going to be elite - not only because of the players but because I think we got a great HC and he's amazing at identifying the right players for his scheme.

1 hour ago, JerseyBills said:

Yea we really hit the jackpot with Edmunds , I don't say that type of thing when a guy is a rookie but he's also a rare athlete ...worse case scenario he should be a slight upgrade over Preston, Best case , he's a generational mlb..

McD and Beane had to totally strip the D and build it with their vision , unfortunately Ragland just doesn't fit the scheme , and while he could be an elite run defender , he'll get picked on in coverage pretty easily .. Still rooting for him..

I'm very happy with Edmunds - Milano in the Nickel  though , backed by that secondary? Turnover City ,  I  keep saying it, this D is going to be elite - not only because of the players but because I think we got a great HC and he's amazing at identifying the right players for his scheme.

They were definately looking for their own Kuch.....

Fingers crossed that they found him

23 hours ago, Aussie Joe said:

I consider the Bills actions , results and outcomes collectively...

I support a team ... not a group of individuals..

He took away all the power from his GM and hired a guy who required a scheme change.

What in the !@#$ did you watch transpire? 

On 7/20/2018 at 10:43 PM, Doc said:

Time will tell whether the Bills made a mistake.  Again, I wouldn't change a thing they did last year, and that includes trading Ragland.

I think it’s important to remember that even if he does go on to have success in KC, that doesn’t mean he’d have that same success here. 

That was my main point in my response to you on the 1st page. 

He was traded to a place where he is a perfect scheme fit (they run a very similar defense to Rex Ryan’s scheme he was drafted to play in), and that was done partly to give him a chance to have a successful career. 

So, it shouldn’t be shocking if he does do well there, and even if he does, that doesn’t mean the Bills made a mistake trading him.