Helsinki Summit

Just now, GG said:

He has cast doubt on the hacking claims.  That is important because DNC contends that they were hacked in the summer of 2016, while many independent analysts claim that there was no external hack, but an inside job.

That's why it's important to keep the two issues separate for a proper analysis.  Yet, you keep conflating.

Also on the hacking business, its highly highly  suspicious that with all the tools that are available to

mask your identity, and masking your identity to a hacker is priority #1, 2, 3....and yet the trail of neon

red bread cumbs lead right to the door of the russian hackers? cmon man.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Kelly101 said:

Also on the hacking business, its highly highly  suspicious that with all the tools that are available to

mask your identity, and masking your identity to a hacker is priority #1, 2, 3....and yet the trail of neon

red bread cumbs lead right to the door of the russian hackers? cmon man.

So online crimes are completely untraceable? 

9 hours ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Most intelligent, rational posters stay away from this corner of the Wall - what I refer to as TSW's Taint.

Thank God that 'intelligent' and 'rational' aren't descriptors that have ever been applied to you as a poster.

3 hours ago, Max Fischer said:

The President of the United States said his administration, congress and the intelligence community are wrong about Russian election interference and Putin is telling the truth.  

Yet, many of you see nothing wrong with that. Traitor-on guys!

Yeah... that's not what he said.

Can you actually post a coherent thought without being dishonest or disingenuous?

53 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

Your last statement?  Yes.  Not shooting war, not nuclear war.  Fight cyberattacks with cyberattacks.

What the hell?

Again, do you think Russia would stand idly by and allow us to do this?  Or do you think they would respond?

If they responded, I'm certain you'd demand further escalation, and so on.

Eventually we get here:

See the source image

Is this what you want?

Because when you advocate that two nuclear powers go to war, this is what you're advocating for.  Full stop.

Given this, do you believe diplomatic solutions might be a better course of action?

I do, because I'm not a !@#$ing crazy person.

25 minutes ago, Foxx said:

nah, ain't happening.

You know who else said that?  Stalin!

9 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Trump said the mistake was saying "Would" instead of "wouldn't" when he said "I don't see why it would(n't) be Russia (who hacked the DNC)". 

Yeah, I can see that happening.

Doesn't make it any less stupid.

• Like (+1) 1

LMFAO. Trump just said he meant to say wouldnt not would when talking about interference by the Russians. Clearly I dont expect the trumptards to understand what a joke that is. Your illiterate morons. You can barely understand any word that contains two or more syllables. Decades of family inbreeding have left you with the intelligence level of an ameoba. So I really dont think youll understand what a joke this is. This clown isnt gonna make it four years. What an embarrassment. This guy couldnt be more of a clown if he walked out with a red bulbous nose, giant orange feet, a bright red, green, and white clown suit, and clown makeup. Freaking hilarious.

2 minutes ago, #34fan said:

LOL.... "I said would when I meant wouldn't" :lol:

Just gets worse and worse for you Trumpsheviks.

He'd be a great fit on this board.  "That's not what I meant to say when I said what I didn't mean!"  He's basically The Gatorman President.

8 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

What the hell?

Again, do you think Russia would stand idly by and allow us to do this?  Or do you think they would respond?

If they responded, I'm certain you'd demand further escalation, and so on.

Eventually we get here:

See the source image

Is this what you want?

Because when you advocate that two nuclear powers go to war, this is what you're advocating for.  Full stop.

Given this, do you believe diplomatic solutions might be a better course of action?

I do, because I'm not a !@#$ing crazy person.

Diplomacy would be fine, always the first action.  Absolutely.  But do you actually think Putin would change his behavior through diplomacy? I think not.  I think Putin only responds to a show of strength.  Would much rather take your approach, not only with Russia but with North Korea.  But with both countries I don't think diplomacy would be effective.

2 hours ago, Bray Wyatt said:

if everyone else only gets one, absolutely! It's what Hitler would do!

Do you know who else had TWO scoops of ice cream? Yeah that's right, Benedict Freakin' Arnold. He demanded TWO scoops to Maj. Andre's ONE scoop when they conspired to turn over West Point to the British.

It gets worse. It's a little known fact that Judas, in addition to his 40 pieces of silver, received TWO scoops of ice cream in compensation to betray Jesus.

Trump is the worst sort of traitor. TWO scoops, indeed.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, oldmanfan said:

Diplomacy would be fine, always the first action.  Absolutely.  But do you actually think Putin would change his behavior through diplomacy? I think not.  I think Putin only responds to a show of strength.  Would much rather take your approach, not only with Russia but with North Korea.  But with both countries I don't think diplomacy would be effective.

Based on what evidence?

Do you believe that Russia or North Korea want to go to war with a nuclear super power?  Or do you think they are rational actors?

52 minutes ago, Bray Wyatt said:

Republicans were outraged when Obama did it, and were yesterday, they are at least consistent

Regardless of how you feel about Obama, he never questioned our intelligence agencies in front of a foreign leader at a press conference so I'm confused when you said "when Obama did it."  Trump has trouble clearly formulating his thoughts (especially the difference between collusion and election meddling) and that's why you saw those who know him best were begging him to clarify yesterday.  Except for Sean Hannity because he's Sean Hannity.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, oldmanfan said:

tenor.gif