Twitter Confirms What I Always Suspected

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/trump-obama-kim-kardashian-hit-twitter-purge-201025317.html

So Twitter is getting rid of the bogus accounts. I was amazed during the election at all the people I'd see on social media with Hillary profile pics, and things of the sort. You'd click on them and there'd be like 4 pictures, 17 friends / followers (depending on the platform) and these bogus accounts were VOCAL. Liberals did this to convince the masses that they're the majority because people have long followed the idea that it's better to be with the many than the few. 

Social media is very liberal as it is. I work in construction. My contemporaries do not have Twitter accounts. It's not what they do. And they're the salt of the earth kinda guys that make this country great. 

Anyways, look at how many followers Trump lost compared to Obama. It seems that liberal accounts are as fake as liberals themselves. 

9 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

Anyways, look at how many followers Trump lost compared to Obama. It seems that liberal accounts are as fake as liberals themselves. 

Yup. It's pretty obvious which side uses paid accounts and bots in bigger numbers. It's always been the liberal/left sides of social media. It's a platform built by them, for them, and supported (artificially) by their paid bots. 

PROJECTION is the rule of the day. All the talk about "Russian bots" was always projection. If you doubt it, start a twitter account and post a picture of a MAGA hat (without any comment). Watch how fast you get responses from people protesting it even if you don't have followers. It's funny. 

39 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/trump-obama-kim-kardashian-hit-twitter-purge-201025317.html

So Twitter is getting rid of the bogus accounts. I was amazed during the election at all the people I'd see on social media with Hillary profile pics, and things of the sort. You'd click on them and there'd be like 4 pictures, 17 friends / followers (depending on the platform) and these bogus accounts were VOCAL. Liberals did this to convince the masses that they're the majority because people have long followed the idea that it's better to be with the many than the few. 

Social media is very liberal as it is. I work in construction. My contemporaries do not have Twitter accounts. It's not what they do. And they're the salt of the earth kinda guys that make this country great. 

It's population control using tried and true methods.

People have an innate desire to want to be a part of the pack, and in order to do so will conform to what they believe is popular in order to better fit in, and not be ostracized. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, TakeYouToTasker said:

It's population control using tried and true methods.

People have an innate desire to want to be a part of the pack, and in order to do so will conform to what they believe is popular in order to better fit in, and not be ostracized. 

Which is why being a transvestite is now the greatest thing ever according to liberals. Because if you even so much as state you don't want a transvestite in the bathroom with your daughter...well, that makes you a Nazi. 

1 minute ago, The_Dude said:

Which is why being a transvestite is now the greatest thing ever according to liberals. Because if you even so much as state you don't want a transvestite in the bathroom with your daughter...well, that makes you a Nazi. 

Wrong trans...

4 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Huh?

Tranny's a tranny.

No, they're not. A transvestite is just a dude who likes to wear women's clothes. Most of the time they're straight dudes with a fetish, or at least a love of lip-syncing Streisand tunes.

A transexual is someone who feels they were given the wrong parts and 'transitions' to the right parts through surgery and steroids.

Edited by LABillzFan

5 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

No, they're not. A transvestite is just a dude who likes to wear women's clothes. Most of the time they're straight dudes with a fetish, or at least a love of lip-syncing Streisand tunes.

A transexual is someone who feels they were given the wrong parts and 'transitions' to the right parts through surgery and steroids.

I had no idea you were so up on this topic.

See, I call category one "cross dressers."

1 minute ago, joesixpack said:

I had no idea you were so up on this topic.

See, I call category one "cross dressers."

I saw "Rocky Horror" over 150 times. I'm an expert.

Actually, I learned this years ago when gay friends of my girlfriend invited us their New Year's Eve party at a gay club with drag queens performing. I assumed the singers were gay, but they were just straight dudes who dolled up. In fact, it started out as one of the more fun New Year's Eve parties I had been to. Really nice club, great music, and my girlfriend was one of the only chicks there and no one paid attention to her.

In fact, everything was great until they started counting down five, four, three, two, one and at the stroke of midnight the club turn in a giant room filled with 200 gay men making out all over the place, at which time I uttered my first words of the new year: "Check, please."

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

I saw "Rocky Horror" over 150 times. I'm an expert.

Actually, I learned this years ago when gay friends of my girlfriend invited us their New Year's Eve party at a gay club with drag queens performing. I assumed the singers were gay, but they were just straight dudes who dolled up. In fact, it started out as one of the more fun New Year's Eve parties I had been to. Really nice club, great music, and my girlfriend was one of the only chicks there and no one paid attention to her.

In fact, everything was great until they started counting down five, four, three, two, one and at the stroke of midnight the club turn in a giant room filled with 200 gay men making out all over the place, at which time I uttered my first words of the new year: "Check, please."

:lol:

Edited by joesixpack
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just one question.

Are any of these 58 different gender types of people mentally stable?

Whatever happened to the days of if you have pudding, you're a woman and if you have a tree trunk you are a man.

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

don't you believe it. they are only getting rid of, 'select' accounts.

This is another example of how ridiculous the left has become.

When word got out Trump lost 400,000 followers, my timeline was jam-packed with leftists saying "You see?!?!? Trump was nothing but Russian bots!!!:"

Then Obama lost 2.5 million and the left shut its piehole immediately.

Such dumbasses.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1