LeSean McCoy allegations

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I agree. 

That was my understanding of the victim's reasons for believing Shady was implicated in the robbery, from her lawyer's letter sent to the media.

I don't know if there's an alarm or security codes the victim possessed and used, and if you do, you know more than I've seen stated.

I'm not sure who "you" are here, I'm simply explaining what her stated reasons are for believing Shady was involved.  I'm not passing judgement on whether or not they're credible in this post.  In other posts I've pointed out that I don't find it believable that McCoy, who is competitive and career-minded, would jeopardize his career by "setting her up" when he has a court date pending and can presumably wait for the law to take its course.

On the other hand, I also don't find it believable that an Instagram model who lives off her looks, would hatch a plot that involves putting them at risk.

This is one where my attitude is wait and see what comes out.

Agreed. Anyone who thinks that an Instagram model would pay someone to smash her face up has never met an instagram model. They are more superficial than shrewed.

1 hour ago, Commonsense said:

Surprised the new deadspin article isn’t here yet, with Shady and his jewels and his pimp. He is really unlucky or really immature. 

You don't keep getting unlucky, over and over, which is where the NFL's personal conduct policy will come into play whether he is charged or not. Its not hard not to be accused of criminal conduct, yet he is accused of it regularly. And if they catch the guy he could roll on him, even if he wasn't involved.

Edited by MURPHD6

2 minutes ago, MURPHD6 said:

You don't keep getting unlucky, over and over, which is where the NFL's personal conduct policy will come into play irredardless of whether he is charged or whether he had a connection to the robery.

That is one hell of a good, fictional word you invented there! 

7 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

That is one hell of a good, fictional word you invented there! 

Typo on a smart phone with big hands.You know that, though. And its why I usually go back and edit. You also know that, and are just being a bitter ass, like usual. If my arguments make you uncomfortable, maybe you should grow up. 

Edited by MURPHD6
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, MURPHD6 said:

Agreed. Anyone who thinks that an Instagram model would pay someone to smash her face up has never met an instagram model. They are more superficial than shrewed.

Are there a lot of Instagram models out there that people are supposed to know how they are??? :huh:

I didn't realize being an Instagram model is the cashier at a grocery store of 2018.

10 minutes ago, MURPHD6 said:

You don't keep getting unlucky, over and over, which is where the NFL's personal conduct policy will come into play whether he is charged or not. Its not hard not to be accused of criminal conduct, yet he is accused of it regularly. And if they catch the guy he could roll on him, even if he wasn't involved.

Check out the latest deadspin article, more of the same

13 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Are there a lot of Instagram models out there that people are supposed to know how they are??? :huh:

I didn't realize being an Instagram model is the cashier at a grocery store of 2018.

Its a thing. Viral marketing. She could get paid for product placements in photos. If she even makes a bit of money doing that she's not going to torch her online brand. Not if its all she has. 

I doubt she wanted the photo of her all messed up to get out. Her friend probably released it too get herself attention. We are dealing with alot of selfish, superficial people here. Not criminal masterminds.

Edited by MURPHD6

11 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Or advertising for her cosmetic surgeons.  

You know very little about women, sir. What they lie about and what they don't lie about. And given some of your opinions its not surprising. She probably already had work done, and she probably doesn't want people to know she had work done. Thats why she was freaking out over her face, which was her primary concern, when speaking to the dispatcher.

A woman who has had a lift that gets attacked will go apeshit over the lift being ruined. Everything that happened and everything that she is saying is plausible.

Edited by MURPHD6

2 minutes ago, MURPHD6 said:

You know very little about women, sir. What they lie about and what they don't lie about. And given some of your opinions its not surprising. She probably already had work done, and she probably doesn't want people to know she had work done. Thats why she was freaking out over her face, which was her primary concern, when speaking to the dispatcher.

A woman who has had a lift that gets attacked will go apeshit over the lift being ruined. Everything that happened and everything that she is saying is plausible.

You're an idiot.  :lol: 

I asked you once before: what are my opinions on women?  Quote me, please.

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

16 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I don't like reading your posts. About this or football, so I would prefer it if you just blocked me and left me alone. I haven't come across a single of post of yours that I thought was interesting (I generally skip them) and I do not want to go back through them.

You call people idiots regularly, yet think you still deserve their attention. Your a bitter, tempermental poster who is stubborn, angry, and lacking in social grace. I would rather stick a fork in my eye than go back through your posts.

Edited by MURPHD6
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, MURPHD6 said:

I don't like reading your posts. About this or football, so I would prefer it if you just blocked me and left me alone. I haven't come across a single of opinion of yours that I thought was interesting (I generally skip them) and I do not want to go back through them.

DC Tom is worthless. Ignoring him is best. He feeds on feeling important by calling everyone an idiot for whatever reason. Cause he’s a know it all and always right. He’ll probably respond but be ignored.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, MURPHD6 said:

Anyone need advice on Women??? Apparently MURPHD6 is the guy to go to if you do!

tenor.gif?itemid=4925536

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

28 minutes ago, MURPHD6 said:

I don't like reading your posts. About this or football, so I would prefer it if you just blocked me and left me alone. I haven't come across a single of post of yours that I thought was interesting (I generally skip them) and I do not want to go back through them.

You call people idiots regularly, yet think you still deserve their attention. Your a bitter, tempermental poster who is stubborn, angry, and lacking in social grace. I would rather stick a fork in my eye than go back through your posts.

So...you have no basis for judgement, by your own admission.  But you're not letting it stop you.

You are the very definition of ignorance.  THIS is why I call people like you idiots.  :lol:

• Like (+1) 3