President Donald J. Trump's Supreme Court Associate Justice Kavanaugh

9 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Or when Ford suddenly becomes afraid to fly, or sick, or any other reason to delay her FBI interview "for another few days..."

Meanwhile what's the betting line on how many new accusers come forward? I think the line is probably around 3.... 

I'll take the over please... and at least one guy too

That reminds me, I wonder what happened to the guys who confessed to harassing Ford earlier in the week

http://time.com/5408094/brett-kavanaugh-christine-blasey-ford-two-men-claim-attack/

Edited by Cinga

9 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

You seem to be a slow learner Ian................................

You have been shown that any of these new rules that you libs come up with ...........WILL apply to you too....................

4 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Republicans prove they have no spine, and that they are fine throwing BK to the wolves- again. 

Gorsuch is an extremely conservative guy with terrible policies who's fully qualified to sit on the Supreme Court.

This guy is a whole different beast. I have a feeling Trump might throw him under the bus. Trump is no political dummy.

1 minute ago, LSHMEAB said:

Gorsuch is an extremely conservative guy with terrible policies who's fully qualified to sit on the Supreme Court.

This guy is a whole different beast. I have a feeling Trump might throw him under the bus. Trump is no political dummy.

LOL.........................

Oh wait ...................you were serious...................................LOL !

You don't seem to understand Trump and the situation at all................

16 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Or simply more people coming forward. They will find that house, that's for sure 

Isn't this better, though? The likelihood of the FBI finding something after 36 years is still pretty small. You guys will be very happy if they find nothing and Brett can go to the court. 

You’re slow.

There. Is. No. Evidence. 

It. Is. A. Shitshow. 

11 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

It really must be hard to exist in your condition. Props to you man.

• Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Or he's posting random bull **** that makes no sense and no one understands.

Given past history, which do you think is more likely?

You nut jobs are so over invested in this crap....get a life woulda....there is a great big wonderful world out there....

22 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

Terrible policies? 

He's a Supreme Court Justice...

What, exactly, do you believe the role of the Court is?