#WalkAway

BRANDON STRAKA: #WalkAway Campaign is SURGING Following Vicious Attacks on Judge Kavanaugh (VIDEO)

The #WalkAway movement is a grassroots organization of former Democrats who have are turned off by the violent and dishonest practices of the Democrat Party. Straka says he was turned off by how the Democrat Party operates.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/10/brandon-straka-walkaway-campaign-is-surging-following-vicious-attacks-on-judge-kavanaugh-video/

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 2

28 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Everything is a conspiracy 

Truth isn't a conspiracy is it?  Maybe I learned something incorrectly.  It's clear to anyone who can be objective.  Hence your utter failure.

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Chimp said:

Truth isn't a conspiracy is it?  Maybe I learned something incorrectly.  It's clear to anyone who can be objective.  Hence your utter failure.

My utter failure at reading polls? 

You are claiming the polls are lies. Any proof of that? 

You're wasting your time ?

As you can see, Gator (Tibs), has misinterpreted your post (as usual)

Everyone has acknowledged that polls can be structured to get a certain response,

and all he can come up with is  " you are claiming that the polls are lies"

In fact, whenever ? posts "SO YOU ARE SAYING"..............you know it will be 100% off..........:lol:

• Like (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

My utter failure at reading polls? 

You are claiming the polls are lies. Any proof of that? 

I believe the whole Democrat party is built on a foundation of lies, and the mainstream media is part of the Democrat party for all intents and purposes. I can scarcely recall witnessing, much less partaking in a political conversation with a lib where his argument didn't rely on falsehoods.

I heard a lib the other day comparing Tea party protests to the violent destruction coming from the left. Anyone paying attention knows she's lying, but they don't care. The useful idiots believe it and repeat it, even though they know it's not true.

The whole PC movement is about the denial and suppression of truths that are inconvenient to left wing causes. The mere acknowledgement of reality is seen as deplorable. Try stating publicly that false allegations of sexual abuse aren't terribly uncommon, that black people commit disproportionately more crime, or that Mexican cartels run drugs, guns, and kidnapped girls across the border. All these things are true, but the left doesn't care about truth. Hell, the left STILL won't admit to the left leaning bias in media and academia despite how blatantly and undeniably obvious it is.

They say if you want to make a conservative mad tell him a lie. If you want to make a liberal mad tell him the truth.

I always wonder why you have to lie if you actually think you're right.

• Like (+1) 2

48 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

I believe the whole Democrat party is built on a foundation of lies, and the mainstream media is part of the Democrat party for all intents and purposes. I can scarcely recall witnessing, much less partaking in a political conversation with a lib where his argument didn't rely on falsehoods.

I heard a lib the other day comparing Tea party protests to the violent destruction coming from the left. Anyone paying attention knows she's lying, but they don't care. The useful idiots believe it and repeat it, even though they know it's not true.

The whole PC movement is about the denial and suppression of truths that are inconvenient to left wing causes. The mere acknowledgement of reality is seen as deplorable. Try stating publicly that false allegations of sexual abuse aren't terribly uncommon, that black people commit disproportionately more crime, or that Mexican cartels run drugs, guns, and kidnapped girls across the border. All these things are true, but the left doesn't care about truth. Hell, the left STILL won't admit to the left leaning bias in media and academia despite how blatantly and undeniably obvious it is.

They say if you want to make a conservative mad tell him a lie. If you want to make a liberal mad tell him the truth.

I always wonder why you have to lie if you actually think you're right.

Women, Mexicans and blacks, oh my! 

The Black people thing. Poor people commit most crimes and blacks were kept poor for centuries and only very recently were allowed to chase the Americans dream. It takes generations to change. 

You seem to want the media to focus on the bad things about a minority of the people you don't like too much. 

You sound like you listen to a lot of talk radio, because these are the very topics they drill into their listeners heads constantly. 

What violent destruction is coming from the left?? Has there ever been a left wing Tim McVeigh? 

4 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Women, Mexicans and blacks, oh my! 

The Black people thing. Poor people commit most crimes and blacks were kept poor for centuries and only very recently were allowed to chase the Americans dream. It takes generations to change. 

You seem to want the media to focus on the bad things about a minority of the people you don't like too much. 

You sound like you listen to a lot of talk radio, because these are the very topics they drill into their listeners heads constantly. 

What violent destruction is coming from the left?? Has there ever been a left wing Tim McVeigh? 

This is what I'm talking about. The right doesn't demonize minorities. Rather, the left labels them as victims with conservative white males as their presumptive victimizers. When the conservative explains that these people are not victims and that he has not victimized them the left claims that is an attack on those minorities. It's blatantly dishonest.

You claim conservatives are obsessed with minorities, but the truth is that the only reason conservatives are talking about these issues in the first place is because the left keeps bringing them up to exploit their perceived victim status for political gain. Conservatives simply want minorities to have the same rights everyone else has and leave them alone. The left wants to get up their ass and around the corner.

As to political violence, I can think of at least a dozen instances of organized violent "protests" orchestrated by the left in the last 2 years alone, not to mention the widespread calls for political violence and harassment from leftist organizations and political leaders. You know about this but you make a dishonest representation because the truth is damaging to your side. 

The fact that your best counter is an incident from 23 years ago says it all.

If you have to lie to make the case for your side, there's a good chance your side is wrong.

• Like (+1) 4

14 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

This is what I'm talking about. The right doesn't demonize minorities. Rather, the left labels them as victims with conservative white males as their presumptive victimizers. When the conservative explains that these people are not victims and that he has not victimized them the left claims that is an attack on those minorities. It's blatantly dishonest.

You claim conservatives are obsessed with minorities, but the truth is that the only reason conservatives are talking about these issues in the first place is because the left keeps bringing them up to exploit their perceived victim status for political gain. Conservatives simply want minorities to have the same rights everyone else has and leave them alone. The left wants to get up their ass and around the corner.

As to political violence, I can think of at least a dozen instances of organized violent "protests" orchestrated by the left in the last 2 years alone, not to mention the widespread calls for political violence and harassment from leftist organizations and political leaders. You know about this but you make a dishonest representation because the truth is damaging to your side. 

If you have to lie to make the case for your side, there's a good chance your side is wrong.

The Left needs to make things about race, even when its not there, so they can keep the minorites riled up and on their side, because if they lose any significant amount, their party loses power, perhaps for good

• Like (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

I would say scapegoating immigrants is demonizng them. Calling them rapists and murderers, gang members, etc. that's straight up evil. Trump made a political movement on demonizing immigrants. And your "same rights" argument is just code word for doing nothing to help anyone. No healthcare etc. And you are for having the government get out of health care, right? So there ya go. 

Oh, I don't need to go back 23 years, but that's the biggest instance of domestic terrorism in our history. But at Charlottesville it was a right winger that killed someone, and others were arrested that shot guns, not to mention the Nazis that literally stood outside a Synogoue. 

I lied? About? 

Going after immigrants is all part of divide and conquer