Who is the man talking to Zbigniew Brzezinski in these photos?

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/394565-gop-north-carolina-candidate-god-is-racist-jews-are-descended-from-satan

A Republican candidate in North Carolina wrote on his website that God is a “racist white supremacist” and that Jewish people are Satanic.

The Charlotte Observer reported Wednesday that the North Carolina Republican Party withdrew its support for Russell Walker this week after his website was uncovered.

“Based on recent behavior and previous statements, the North Carolina Republican Party is unable and unwilling to support the Republican nominated candidate for North Carolina House District 48," GOP chairman Robin Hayes said in a statement Tuesday.

"The NCGOP along with our local parties in Hoke, Scotland and Robeson Counties will be spending our time and resources supporting Republican candidates that better reflect the values of our party,” Hayes added.

The website, Christ Descended from Joseph, said it belongs to Walker and includes multiple essays and articles authored by him, The Observer reported.

"What is wrong with being a white supremacist? God is a racist and a white supremacist," Walker’s website says.

"Someone or group has to be supreme and that group is the whites of the world ... someone or something has to be inferior ... In all history in sub-Saharan Africa, no two-story building or a waterproof boat was ever made."

The website also claims that Jews are not Semitic.

“They are Satanic as they all descend from Satan,” the website says.

The Southern Poverty Law Center confirmed on Wednesday that the website belongs to the candidate.

Walker’s personal Facebook page is the only account following the website’s social media page.

The Highlands Newspaper in North Carolina said that Walker has been seen carrying signs outside of its office that said “What is wrong with being a racist” and “God is racist.”

Walker won the Republican primary against John Imaratto with 824 votes, nearly 65 percent, The Observer reported.

He faces incumbent state Rep. Garland Pierce (D) in the November race.

North Carolina’s House Republican Caucus chairman Rep. John Szoka said in a statement Wednesday that they will not support Walker’s 

Still waiting for photos of Bin Laden in Saudi....

Even a book from a WaPo Zionist can't publish any.

There aren't any.

How can there be this "bin Laden family" with Osama and NO PHOTOS of Osama?

A: "Osama" is/was really Col Osman, and he never set foot in Saudi, he is/was a Zionist Traitor of a Mossad/CIA enemy of America...

That's right, "Osama" is/was really JEWISH.

7 hours ago, sherpa said:

I lived in Israel

Why not?

Israel is clearly the only country you care about....

Edited by LaDexter

4 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

"Bin Laden can't exist, I haven't seen his family photo album!"  :lol:

I really wish I had photoshop skills.  So much fun could be had right now.

• Haha (+1) 1

It is pretty amazing.  We were told Osama bin Laden was from SAUDI ARABIA.  We were told that top US officials KNEW HIS FAMILY, the "bin Laden family."

Now that these KGB photos of Col Osman are on the loose, we ask our resident Zionist Traitors to provide us with ONE SINGLE PHOTO of "Osama" in Saudi, and they can NOT provide one....  which is pretty strong evidence that "Osama the Saudi" is 100% bull ****, which is what the FBI found out too...

https://nypost.com/2016/07/16/saudis-stonewalled-us-terror-probes-before-after-911-report/

"Saudi Arabia was so uncooperative in US terror investigations before and after 9/11 that one New York FBI investigator slammed the kingdom as “useless and obstructionist,”

Wow, no driver's license, no birth certificate, no photos....NOTHING 

Edited by LaDexter

17 minutes ago, LaDexter said:

Israel is clearly the only country you care about....

I have never posted a single thing about Israel.

Yet....You have me living there, and it being "the only country I care about."

I am getting the feeling that you are the reason the ignore option is offered.

By the way, this stupid "why are there no OBL in Saudi Arabia picture"  thing is getting you nowhere.

He was one of many kids. His passport was revoked and there is no doubt about his origin, history or dispute with the Saudi Royal family.

None. 

4 minutes ago, sherpa said:

His passport was revoked

His passport should've contained a PHOTO.

WHERE ARE THE PHOTOS???

"sherpa" is another 911 investor in defense stocks, oil, gold, the long bond = the pre 911 Zionist "portfolio."

22 minutes ago, LaDexter said:

His passport should've contained a PHOTO.

WHERE ARE THE PHOTOS???

"sherpa" is another 911 investor in defense stocks, oil, gold, the long bond = the pre 911 Zionist "portfolio."

In his passport.  Frickin' duh.

2 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Take your pick.

Nice try.  None of those are of a "younger" bin Laden in Saudi....

And passports have photo IDs, so if "bin Laden" had a SAUDI passport, which is what the Zionist Liar at the WaPo says, then it shouldn't have been difficult to get the Saudi's to hand over that passport.  

There was never any SAUDI bin Laden passport, because Col Osman never set foot in Saudi.

2 hours ago, LaDexter said:

You know, the more you type, the more silly you get.

Forget the claim that I lived in Israel.That's just stupid, and irrelevant.

You are not at all knowledgeable about markets or the ways to potentially make money off a single event.

One would have to be ignorant to buy defense stocks to profit off of this.

There are many other "options" that would be far more profitable, involve less risk and provide profit percentages that dwarf anything involving a defense stock purchase.

You are not that bright.

Not bright about what happened that day.

Not bright about the work and research into it and the conclusions that work provided, and certainly not about markets.

Just now, sherpa said:

One would have to be ignorant to buy defense stocks to profit off of this

Why, since Defense Stocks rapidly ascended after 911....

1 minute ago, sherpa said:

here are many other "options" that would be far more profitable, involve less risk and provide profit percentages that dwarf anything involving a defense stock purchase.

Yup, hedge fund managers can leverage the heck out of small price movements in oil, the dollar etc....  Clearly, you know some Zionists who did that...

1 minute ago, LaDexter said:

Yup, hedge fund managers can leverage the heck out of small price movements in oil, the dollar etc....  Clearly, you know some Zionists who did that...

I did that.  Still do.  I'm doing it today.

BTW...avoid downtown Chicago next week, particularly Wednesday.  But you didn't hear it from me...

• Sad 1

It now becomes perfectly clear why "bin Laden" was not killed despite multiple chances to "get him."  Specifically, Zionist Traitors George Tenet (CIA) and Sandy the Burglar (NSA) didn't want to get him.  They LOVED him.  

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2016/02/16/bill-clinton-and-the-missed-opportunities-to-kill-osama-bin-laden/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.481e2b364735

" Tenet told the Commission that except in one specific case, the CIA was authorized to kill Bin Laden"

but did not want to kill him since he was Col Osman CIA ASSET and ZIONIST TRAITOR....

5 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

scarf.jpg

Very poor PhotoShop there, but it does show how desperate Zionist Traitors are on this issue...

Before the KGB photos surfaced, we had those same type of PhotoShops of "Col Ossman" that were not convincing...

Image result for col tim osman

image.jpeg.819b95e1dbf9b933f6ada80382a87153.jpeg

Edited by LaDexter

9 minutes ago, LaDexter said:

Why, since Defense Stocks rapidly ascended after 911....

You have so much to learn.

Just a note, expressed in a polite, kind spirited way.

If you want to be a conspiracist,  you have to have some idea of what you are talking about.

You don't, on anything related to this matter, from the actual event to peripheral issues.

Calling someone  Zionist isn't going to get it.

It's like pointing a paint gun at yourself and pulling the trigger.

Yeah, it isn't like I have a CFA or anything like that....)

and if I passed all three CFA exams consecutively, that would put me in a 1 in 10 category of excellence.... which would be inconsistent with the post above...

SHOW US A PHOTO OF BIN LADEN IN SAUDI OR STFU

5 minutes ago, LaDexter said:

Yeah, it isn't like I have a CFA or anything like that....)

and if I passed all three CFA exams consecutively, that would put me in a 1 in 10 category of excellence.... which would be inconsistent with the post above...

SHOW US A PHOTO OF BIN LADEN IN SAUDI OR STFU

Oh, good, you're a CFA.  That qualifies you as an intelligence photo-analyst, structural engineer, and bin Laden family genealogist.  :rolleyes:

And I drive a BMW, so !@#$ you.  

3 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Oh, good, you're a CFA.  That qualifies you as an intelligence photo-analyst, structural engineer, and bin Laden family genealogist.  :rolleyes:

And I drive a BMW, so !@#$ you.  

It's the BMW, Prius model, right?

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

Like I only have one car.  :rolleyes:  Prius is for city driving.  BMW is for fun.  Bentley is to keep my mechanic's boat afloat.

Just now, LaDexter said:

It would be pretty funny to sit myself and "sherpa" down for a CFA type of test...

It would be like John Urschel taking the Wonderlic against Dexter Manley....

What were your GRE scores?

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

Dumb Americans are supposed to believe in Global Warming, not 911 Zionists loaded with 911 profits...

Didn't take GRE.

Took SAT, GMAT, and some sort of "Achievement" test specifically about Spanish and Physics (so I could place out of Spanish and not take it)

1390 combined SAT

670 GMAT

4 minutes ago, LaDexter said:

Dumb Americans are supposed to believe in Global Warming, not 911 Zionists loaded with 911 profits...

Didn't take GRE.

Took SAT, GMAT, and some sort of "Achievement" test specifically about Spanish and Physics (so I could place out of Spanish and not take it)

1390 combined SAT

670 GMAT

Wow.  You are a !@#$ing idiot.

6 minutes ago, LaDexter said:

It would be pretty funny to sit myself and "sherpa" down for a CFA type of test...

That's the first accurate thing you've posted, and it would be fun.

Any self proclaimed "CFA" that claims, in the context of this thread, that hedge fund managers can "leverage the heck out of small price movements in oil, the dollar etc.," is ignorant.

None of that has anything to do with the ways one could have made money with very little risk if the event was known.

Edited by sherpa

1 minute ago, sherpa said:

That's the first accurate thing you've posted, and it would be fun.

Any self proclaimed "CFA" that claims, in the context of this thread, that hedge fund managers can "leverage the heck out of small price movements in oil, the dollar etc.," is ignorant.

But he's a PHYSICIST!  :lol:

3 minutes ago, sherpa said:

Really, so hedge fund managers can't do that??

LOL!!!!

If you know with 100% surety that a bogus false flag "Terror" strike will drive up the price of oil starting on 9/12, and you are a hedge fund manager, you borrow money to buy every oil futures contracts you can (just not the "put" kind)....

11 minutes ago, LaDexter said:

LOL!!!!

If you know with 100% surety that a bogus false flag "Terror" strike will drive up the price of oil starting on 9/12, and you are a hedge fund manager, you borrow money to buy every oil futures contracts you can (just not the "put" kind)....

Hundreds of easier, less risky ways to do it.

A CFA would know that.

13 minutes ago, LaDexter said:

LOL!!!!

I'm becoming more and more convinced that the "CFA" exams you passed are not the same "CFA" exams the rest of us passed...