Re: Shaw66

Just now, TigerJ said:

As long as we're being honest here, I am the real TigerJ.  I am among those who never had the impression that our Shaw66 was the original.  I enjoy and respect him as a poster for his knowledge and respect for the game.

Thats the boat I’m In

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Hi 60s,  I'll put this out there for all:

1) I have no idea if the Shaw66 poster is or is not the actual Billy Shaw who played for the Bills. 

2) sometimes folks who are players or retired players or otherwise in the NFL don't want to be "outed"  Sometimes you make an educated guess and message them privately "are you?" and they'll tell ya, BUT, it's not cool to "out" them without their OK

Right on.   Surprising who is on this board.   Lot of people don’t have any idea who is who on TBD 

• Like (+1) 2

Is the OP saying Shaw66 is Billy Shaw? 

5 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Hi 60s,  I'll put this out there for all:

1) I have no idea if the Shaw66 poster is or is not the actual Billy Shaw who played for the Bills. 

2) sometimes folks who are players or retired players or otherwise in the NFL don't want to be "outed"  Sometimes you make an educated guess and message them privately "are you?" and they'll tell ya, BUT, it's not cool to "out" them without their OK

If it is Billy Shaw and he doesn't want people to know, he would pick a different user name. I think the OP is full of it, what a weird post and thread. 

• Like (+1) 1

This is a deserved, good humor thread -at the silly OP’s expense. But I’m killing it for misleading the group and the many of us who’ve been Bills fans from the inception. 

Note to OP;

Dont start threads until you’ve familiarized yourself with who’s here and expectations.

PS I’m NOT Chandler#81

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 3