Google: California GOP's Primary Ideology is "Nazism"

They got everyone in a froth blindly running around screaming racist and

bigot at just about everything, no one even notices or cares about anything else.

I finally get what George Romero was getting at after all these years.

44 minutes ago, Golden Goat said:

It doesn't matter. The left owns the state. They own the ballots. They own it all.

It's genuinely not even worth voting in CA. Ever.

2 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

On the upside, it would probably be over quickly.

My honest opinion is that we shouldn't wait for California to attempt to secede, which would violate their state Constitution anyhow.  We should just throw them out.

You don't keep a tumor for nostalgic reasons. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

My honest opinion is that we shouldn't wait for California to attempt to secede, which would violate their state Constitution anyhow.  We should just throw them out.

I would have just laughed at that a year or two ago, but it doesn't really seem that far fetched now.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

I can't wait for that to happen, so I continue on my current plan to be gone within the next year.

The only thing that would change my plan is the local housing market. There's a big market in our area for maternity tourism; large homes that can accommodate multiple pregnant women. Very big business here, especially with Asians. I've got 5/3, 3000+ square feet and quite a bit of patience.

2 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

I can't wait for that to happen, so I continue on my current plan to be gone within the next year.

The only thing that would change my plan is the local housing market. There's a big market in our area for maternity tourism; large homes that can accommodate multiple pregnant women. Very big business here, especially with Asians. I've got 5/3, 3000+ square feet and quite a bit of patience.

Anchor baby factories?

Here's a plan for that: If you come over here to have your baby, your baby gets dual citizenship, right? 

Wrong. We start charging $50k for the US citizen side of the dual citizen thing. Hey, if they are rich, and they want dual citizenship for their kids, so be it: F you, pay me. Until they pay their fee, they don't get no citizenship. There's nothing wrong with that: they have perfectly good citizenship in their country of origin, and remain as is, if they choose.

This is a baby we're talking about, right? So, by the time it becomes 18, and wants the full benefits of being a citizen, etc? Plenty of time to raise the $.

And, the other alternative? Military Service for 4 years. Don't like the military? Fine, VA service for 4 years. Changing bed pans for disabled vets for 4 years, means you really want to be a citizen, and are willing to work for it. It also means you'll learn something about duty and country, perhaps even honor. 

This has the added benefit of: paying us back, if the kid remains in the US, for any period of time, and uses our services, then they owe when they turn 18. They skip out at 17.9 years? They don't come back. If they do, it's straight to the military or VA.

Solved.

47 minutes ago, OCinBuffalo said:

Here's a plan for that: If you come over here to have your baby, your baby gets dual citizenship, right? 

Wrong. We start charging $50k for the US citizen side of the dual citizen thing. Hey, if they are rich, and they want dual citizenship for their kids, so be it: F you, pay me. Until they pay their fee, they don't get no citizenship. There's nothing wrong with that: they have perfectly good citizenship in their country of origin, and remain as is, if they choose.

This is a baby we're talking about, right? So, by the time it becomes 18, and wants the full benefits of being a citizen, etc? Plenty of time to raise the $.

And, the other alternative? Military Service for 4 years. Don't like the military? Fine, VA service for 4 years. Changing bed pans for disabled vets for 4 years, means you really want to be a citizen, and are willing to work for it. It also means you'll learn something about duty and country, perhaps even honor. 

This has the added benefit of: paying us back, if the kid remains in the US, for any period of time, and uses our services, then they owe when they turn 18. They skip out at 17.9 years? They don't come back. If they do, it's straight to the military or VA.

Solved.

Or the Democrat plan in CA: come here, have a baby, get citizenship, vote for us.

Solved.

1 hour ago, LABillzFan said:

Now, how. Don't trigger the leftists with your hateful words.

We don't call them anchor baby factories. They're birthing homes.

I prefer the term spawning ground. 

48 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Or the Democrat plan in CA: come here, have a baby, get citizenship, vote for us.

Solved.

I suppose. Well, at least it's better than the NY plan, in the sense that you actually have to have a baby/do something. 

The #1 import of NYS is poor people/people with major medical issues. They don't move to NYC. No. They move to small towns, like where they are from in South Carolina, and then ride the handout train.

Again, I remind you all: I met Sammy Watkins cousin...an 8 year-old in my mom's class...3 hours from Buffalo. What is Sammy's cousin from South Carolina doing there? They moved. Why? Who would intentionally move to a economically depressed, drug-ridden, crime-ridden, prison town...during the Obama economy? 

Reminder 2: my parents now have people near them from Alabama...that drunkenly almost burned down half the hill one night. Why are they here? Wife apparently has major medical problems. So, instead of staying in Alabama, where they get just enough to help, they move to NYS! Great, now we have to pay full boat for her, AND, have a forest fire come within 100 feet of my parents house.

Given all this: Albany swine have the temerity to lecture us on how much $ is going upstate? :lol:  :wallbash: Stop building it, and they will stop coming, you morons! 

Nazis? No. Nazis believe in exactly what NYS is doing, provided you give 100% loyalty to the state/leader. NYS Republicans believe in turning both Albany and NYC into City-States, and then return them all their criminals, overpaid union-protected employees, and "grants"...in return for keeping our tax money local. 

EDIT: Every single time a measure to create Western NY or split the state some way comes up, it is defeated. Not by NYC/Albany, but by the people that proposed it. Why? Because every time, Long Island wants to join Western NY. Or, ironically, Albany does. Nobody wants to be stuck with Albany/NYC, and its prisoners/corruption/political PC nonsense. That's why the city-state way is the only way.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

1 hour ago, LABillzFan said:

Now, how. Don't trigger the leftists with your hateful words.

We don't call them anchor baby factories. They're birthing homes.

Next time the Democrats control the federal government and decide to "fix" health care, that'll be considered "black market" medical services, being provided outside the approved list of federal providers.  

Then after they pass it, they'll blame Republicans for being discriminatory by enforcing it.

Was in Los Angeles two years ago, 10 day vacation. Countless blue tarp villages all along interstate fences.

Only place you didn't see blight & seediness in core L.A. was in Beverly Hills and the nice section of Sunset Blvd.

From Santa Monica up to Malibu, homeless living along the beach, in cars and taking over public restrooms.

My liberal NYC living kid (10 yrs.) recently went to San Fran., said they could not live amid so much decadence.   

Edited by Ifartalot