Google: California GOP's Primary Ideology is "Nazism"

On ‎5‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 1:33 PM, LABillzFan said:

We don't call them anchor baby factories. They're birthing homes.

Never heard of such a thing... You got a link, or is this just bullsh_t.

6 minutes ago, #34fan said:

Never heard of such a thing... You got a link, or is this just bullsh_t.

I think there was a story on 60 minutes a few years back about it.

edit: found it

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/maternity-tourism-how-chinese-couples-buy-us-citizenship-for-their-babies/#x

Edited by joesixpack
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, joesixpack said:

I think there was a story on 60 minutes a few years back about it.

Sounds like a backup to plan 9 from Mars... If it's true, as he describes it, it should be under investigation.

6 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Most recently from Newsweek, here.

Here.

Here.

It's very real, and it's here to stay. 

A forklift delivery of diapers to the address? -LOL! -Are you FKM? :lol:

Still... -20 grand a pop for room and board... Up to 80 grand per person for the whole package....

th?id=OIP.xjcmZVTAlKyDGsB406qjhwHaFj&pid

On 6/1/2018 at 9:09 AM, Tiberius said:

California is America's future! 

California is not going to leave the Union, it will dominate the Union. If you look at Georgia, that state is now 40% non-white, North Carolina is growing mostly in the Urban areas, South Carolina is the same and of course Florida is getting browner every year. The hurricane that sent 200K from Puerto Rico there was a big bump! 

Look at what's happening in Texas: https://www.texastribune.org/2017/06/22/texas-hispanics-behind-half-states-growth-2010/

Looks promising ??

cct-homeless-202.jpg?w=620

3 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Looks promising ??

cct-homeless-202.jpg?w=620

Anyone who thinks CA is America's future has never been to CA, worked in CA, or run a business in CA in the last 20 years.

If this is the future, you're all FUBARed. It's sad to count all the businesses and people leaving the state. Soon it will be simply the very rich and the very poor.

People will one day look at CA and wonder how anyone could take one of the most beautiful states in the country and turn it into the homeless empire it is quickly becoming.

But leftists can do it. Yes, they can. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, LABillzFan said:

Anyone who thinks CA is America's future has never been to CA, worked in CA, or run a business in CA in the last 20 years.

If this is the future, you're all FUBARed. It's sad to count all the businesses and people leaving the state. Soon it will be simply the very rich and the very poor.

People will one day look at CA and wonder how anyone could take one of the most beautiful states in the country and turn it into the homeless empire it is quickly becoming.

But leftists can do it. Yes, they can. 

I lived there in the 80's, bought a home in Ventura and before we even closed on it they informed the community that the nearby good elementary school was being closed and the children were going to be bussed to a school in North Ventura, where elementary students were being molested by classmates. Our subdivision's protest fell on deaf ears so we created our own school under a homeschooling provision in the California constitution. The way this had to come about was my first real problem with CA. It is a gorgeous state. The ride up the PCH from LA to SF is fantastic. Carmel and the 17 mile drive is breathtaking. Fisherman's Wharf in Monterey and SF is fantastic. I've fished in the San Gabriels, off San Clemente island and the Sierra Nevadas. SF's Chinatown was way cool along with John Muir's Forest and Big Sur. I used to pass Santa Barbara's Fig Tree often before it was captured by the homeless. My office overlooked The Rincon and Ojai was a great place to hang out. California was great and the emphasis is was. I hated to leave there but am so glad I did. I hope your future departure works out for you.

7 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I lived there in the 80's, bought a home in Ventura and before we even closed on it they informed the community that the nearby good elementary school was being closed and the children were going to be bussed to a school in North Ventura, where elementary students were being molested by classmates. Our subdivision's protest fell on deaf ears so we created our own school under a homeschooling provision in the California constitution. The way this had to come about was my first real problem with CA. It is a gorgeous state. The ride up the PCH from LA to SF is fantastic. Carmel and the 17 mile drive is breathtaking. Fisherman's Wharf in Monterey and SF is fantastic. I've fished in the San Gabriels, off San Clemente island and the Sierra Nevadas. SF's Chinatown was way cool along with John Muir's Forest and Big Sur. I used to pass Santa Barbara's Fig Tree often before it was captured by the homeless. My office overlooked The Rincon and Ojai was a great place to hang out. California was great and the emphasis is was. I hated to leave there but am so glad I did. I hope your future departure works out for you.

This may be the first time I've read your entire post.

Everything you mention makes this an amazing state. Redwoods are astounding. Beauty everywhere you turn. And they know they have a captive audience. 

The homeless are everywhere. I mean, everywhere. The inevitable end game will be something like Seattle. The rich will have to pay to house and feed them all...at least in theory. Who knows where the money will go.

They give the impression they are trying to help people, but they are only helping themselves in their name. 

Tiberius is running CA right now. Not kidding.

9 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

This may be the first time I've read your entire post.

Everything you mention makes this an amazing state. Redwoods are astounding. Beauty everywhere you turn. And they know they have a captive audience. 

The homeless are everywhere. I mean, everywhere. The inevitable end game will be something like Seattle. The rich will have to pay to house and feed them all...at least in theory. Who knows where the money will go.

They give the impression they are trying to help people, but they are only helping themselves in their name. 

Tiberius is running CA right now. Not kidding.

I sorta wish I could have lived there in the 50's & 60's.

4 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I sorta wish I could have lived there in the 50's & 60's.

I recognize the link below is to a Fox New article, but the stats don't lie. Money shot it quoted below.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/06/02/steve-hilton-is-loony-left-gov-jerry-brown-killing-california-what-does-that-mean-for-america.html

According to the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, the homeless population in California rose by 14 percent from 2016 to 2017 to 134,000. In Los Angeles the increase was even worse – 26 percent in one year. In sharp contrast, the national homeless population increased by only 1 percent in 2017, to about 553,000, driven primarily by the increase in California homelessness.

What a grotesque epitaph for this self-styled champion of the people. The truth is that Brown’s rule has been great for the rich; grim for the rest.

Well, I’d wager the hinky relationship between wages and housing costs in CA, especially LA, has more than a little bit to do with the homeless problem.

i once looked into jobs and housing in and around LA. Found that wages for people who do what I do there are pretty close to the same, but housing (especially home ownership) is about 10x as much. Qualification: unless you live in a barrio. In that case it’s only 2-3x as much.

for instance, in laguna niguel, a 2br 1ba was wellllll over a million dollars. Even in New Jersey you get a hell of a lot more than that for a million bucks.

its a shame.

22 hours ago, joesixpack said:

Well, I’d wager the hinky relationship between wages and housing costs in CA, especially LA, has more than a little bit to do with the homeless problem.

i once looked into jobs and housing in and around LA. Found that wages for people who do what I do there are pretty close to the same, but housing (especially home ownership) is about 10x as much. Qualification: unless you live in a barrio. In that case it’s only 2-3x as much.

for instance, in laguna niguel, a 2br 1ba was wellllll over a million dollars. Even in New Jersey you get a hell of a lot more than that for a million bucks.

its a shame.

You wonder how people do it unless they have two very good salaries pouring in too much to make ends meet.