Roseanne Canceled

3 hours ago, peace out said:

Quite the claim for a white man.

The difference is that people on the right denounce a nut like Nugent.

People on the left embrace Samantha Bee. They want more. They justify here. They love her. She's your hero.

Just now, LABillzFan said:

The difference is that people on the right denounce a nut like Nugent.

People on the left embrace Samantha Bee. They want more. They justify here. They love her. She's your hero.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/329657-sarah-palin-visits-white-house-with-kid-rock-ted-nugent

Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin (R) visited President Trump at the White House late Wednesday, bringing along musicians Ted Nugent and Kid Rock.

Not only did these folks on the right not denounce Ted Nugent, they brought him to the White House and posed with him for photographs.

24 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol: 

25 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol: 

LOL

Despite this bleak declaration, there's actually a sliver of hope to be found. This infighting between factions of the Deep State has created an opening for us, the people, to finally retake control of our minds, cities, states, countries, and planet. But that requires us to realize the truth of our reality and the opportunity this conflict has presented us. We must stand together and loudly protest against those who wish to continue the decades of deceit and genocidal madness that's enriched the few at the expense of the many. Make no mistake, this is about "us versus them", but it's not about politics. It's not about republicans and democrats. It's not about race. It's not about creed or religion.

It's about the light versus the darkness.

M2Y2NGIxNWNjZiMvMHhPWXRuU3NHOV9vWFdBMFND

1 hour ago, peace out said:

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/329657-sarah-palin-visits-white-house-with-kid-rock-ted-nugent

Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin (R) visited President Trump at the White House late Wednesday, bringing along musicians Ted Nugent and Kid Rock.

I'll take "Three People Nobody Pays Any Attention To" for $600, Alex...

46 minutes ago, peace out said:

Despite this bleak declaration, there's actually a sliver of hope to be found. This infighting between factions of the Deep State has created an opening for us, the people, to finally retake control of our minds, cities, states, countries, and planet. But that requires us to realize the truth of our reality and the opportunity this conflict has presented us. We must stand together and loudly protest against those who wish to continue the decades of deceit and genocidal madness that's enriched the few at the expense of the many. Make no mistake, this is about "us versus them", but it's not about politics. It's not about republicans and democrats. It's not about race. It's not about creed or religion.

It's about the light versus the darkness.

I stand by every word. 

This is good and evil, you're choosing the wrong team. Good luck with that.

Learn your enemies. They're among us.

12 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

Peace Out is a the Yin to to B-man’s Yang. 

Bringing balance to the force. 

He's not though, with respect. B-Man doesn't run from discussion or debate. B-Man doesn't go out of his way to insult, belittle, or snipe from the bushes. B-Man doesn't run away and change his screenname when he gets bested. When I first started coming down here I WAS Gary/PeaceOut in many ways. I clashed with B often. But it never got personal. It never crossed a line. And over the years I have grown to see B for who he is. A quality person with strong beliefs and principles who's not just trying to stir the pot to amuse himself. 

Very few (if any) down here are in lockstep agreement on every issue. But almost everyone down here - with a few notable exceptions - are able to look past those differences of opinions and engage in honest discussion and debate. 

Gary's yet to show the willingness to do the same. But I haven't given up on him (despite being pesky today - I'm in a snit for other reasons and went too hard at him earlier, apologies Gary). One day he might. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

Peace Out is a the Yin to to B-man’s Yang. 

Bringing balance to the force. 

:huh:

One posts links to right wing & conservative news stories. The other trolls.

I'm surprised you don't see a difference.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Azalin said:

:huh:

One posts links to right wing & conservative news stories. The other trolls.

I'm surprised you don't see a difference.

He seems rather new to this whole "thinking" thing. 

He's the most aptly named poster here.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

He's not though, with respect. B-Man doesn't run from discussion or debate. B-Man doesn't go out of his way to insult, belittle, or snipe from the bushes. B-Man doesn't run away and change his screenname when he gets bested. When I first started coming down here I WAS Gary/PeaceOut in many ways. I clashed with B often. But it never got personal. It never crossed a line. And over the years I have grown to see B for who he is. A quality person with strong beliefs and principles who's not just trying to stir the pot to amuse himself. 

Very few (if any) down here are in lockstep agreement on every issue. But almost everyone down here - with a few notable exceptions - are able to look past those differences of opinions and engage in honest discussion and debate. 

Gary's yet to show the willingness to do the same. But I haven't given up on him (despite being pesky today - I'm in a snit for other reasons and went too hard at him earlier, apologies Gary). One day he might. 

Very kind words D.R..........Thank you

As I have stated before, I am not here to "win" anything..............I like to post articles (and funny bits) that I don't believe many of the regulars here have the time (nor inclination) to have seen,

To represent the conservative point of view as best as I can.

Likewise, I usually learn something new here every day from reading everyone else's posts.

That being said, I am 63 years old and have lived a good life and seen many sides of the human condition as a nurse for 40 years. I (usually) keep my religious beliefs and other personal issues out of PPP, because that is the way I want it.

So,  if one these resident liberals, or any drive-bys, think that I will be impressed or devastated by their childish taunts  they are kidding themselves.

Now..................as I like to say, back to the real thread.

Roseanne’s tweet is too problematic for Disney, but THIS SCUMBAG wasn’t?!

Barbra Streisand knows who’s to blame for Samantha Bee’s vile comment about Ivanka Trump (just GUESS)

It’s a SICKNESS! These tweets from Samantha Bee’s coworkers explain SO MUCH [pics]

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, B-Man said:

Very kind words D.R..........Thank you

As I have stated before, I am not here to "win" anything..............I like to post articles (and funny bits) that I don't believe many of the regulars here have the time (nor inclination) to have seen,

To represent the conservative point of view as best as I can.

Likewise, I usually learn something new here every day from reading everyone else's posts.

That being said, I am 63 years old and have lived a good life and seen many sides of the human condition as a nurse for 40 years. I (usually) keep my religious beliefs and other personal issues out of PPP, because that is the way I want it.

So,  if one these resident liberals, or any drive-bys, think that I will be impressed or devastated by their childish taunts  they are kidding themselves.

Now..................as I like to say, back to the real thread.

Roseanne’s tweet is too problematic for Disney, but THIS SCUMBAG wasn’t?!

Barbra Streisand knows who’s to blame for Samantha Bee’s vile comment about Ivanka Trump (just GUESS)

It’s a SICKNESS! These tweets from Samantha Bee’s coworkers explain SO MUCH [pics]

All part of the progressive agenda to normalize deviant behavior. Nothing to see here.