Summer Concert Roll Call

billsfanmiami(oh)

4 hours ago, Just Jack said:

Keb Mo in a couple weeks in NYC

Airborne Toxic Event in Buffalo, mid-March

Tim McGraw in Syracuse in May

and Bare Naked Ladies July 4th weekend, Cleveland, OH, postponed since 2020.  

That's quite the eclectic list. 👍

Sometime around midnight is one of my favorites

only things i have planned so far are Boz Scaggs in AC and Lord Huron/First Aid Kit in Harrisburg.  Hoping for Bob Weir & Wolf Brothers in Syracuse in March.  Outside of that, waiting to hear about summer tour for Dead & Company

@coloradobillsfan

My son recently moved to Thornton, he does a lot of gigging as a DJ.  Plays quite a bit at a place in Denver called Church or Basement or something.  If DJ music is your thing i guess he's pretty good, i don't get it, but he gets a lot of positive feedback.

I was in Golden back in september, first time in CO.  What an unbelievably beautiful area

17 hours ago, coloradobillsfan said:

It's not even halfway through January but I already have booked: 

2 x Umphrey's McGee (1 x Red Rocks, 1 x Dillon Amphitheatre which is a spectacular newer Colorado venue) 

2 x Tedeschi Trucks Band at Red Rocks 

Nick Mason's Saucerful of Secrets at Paramount Theatre Denver

Roger Waters "This Is Not a Drill" at Ball Arena Denver 

Pretty insane that tickets are already on sale for these events so many months in advance 

but if you don't want to get gouged by the secondary market this is the only way to go

Edited by The Poojer
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, The Poojer said:

only things i have planned so far are Boz Scaggs in AC and Lord Huron/First Aid Kit in Harrisburg.  Hoping for Bob Weir & Wolf Brothers in Syracuse in March.  Outside of that, waiting to hear about summer tour for Dead & Company

@coloradobillsfan

My son recently moved to Thornton, he does a lot of gigging as a DJ.  Plays quite a bit at a place in Denver called Church or Basement or something.  If DJ music is your thing i guess he's pretty good, i don't get it, but he gets a lot of positive feedback.

I was in Golden back in september, first time in CO.  What an unbelievably beautiful area

I went to Golden for work back in 2003.  I agree that it is incredibly beautiful.  I remember thinking, "I could easily live here."

• Agree 1

https://www.songkick.com/concerts/39988454-cults-at-soda-bar

I will be attending this. I'm  going to see some local san diego homeys back for a hometown show. I met this band when they invited my son to tour playing bass after they were signed to their first record deal. They broke on bandcamp, Nate had to be in NYC to begin rehearsals and hence he and the band became my Brooklyn/Manhattan ducklings...........flying into their san diego pond, splashing a bit, then off they go flying to their next gig eventually back to their NYC pond...quack quack ducklings  ....Im excited!!! signed momma duck muppy

PS: Colorado was home from 1982-88 and I saw a lot of Amazing shows at Red Rocks, other denver venues. Saw Bonnie Raitt for free at a downtown arts festival in Denver city........I cried when  we moved LOVED IT........daughter born in colo spgs. Its vastly different now then when I lived there.

Edited by muppy
  • Like (+1) 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/14/2022 at 7:14 AM, muppy said:

https://www.songkick.com/concerts/39988454-cults-at-soda-bar

I will be attending this. I'm  going to see some local san diego homeys back for a hometown show. I met this band when they invited my son to tour playing bass after they were signed to their first record deal. They broke on bandcamp, Nate had to be in NYC to begin rehearsals and hence he and the band became my Brooklyn/Manhattan ducklings...........flying into their san diego pond, splashing a bit, then off they go flying to their next gig eventually back to their NYC pond...quack quack ducklings  ....Im excited!!! signed momma duck muppy

PS: Colorado was home from 1982-88 and I saw a lot of Amazing shows at Red Rocks, other denver venues. Saw Bonnie Raitt for free at a downtown arts festival in Denver city........I cried when  we moved LOVED IT........daughter born in colo spgs. Its vastly different now then when I lived there.

Tour postponed until Fall New Dates and venues.

273034023_478459200305050_59287219613853.....273682659_10161526873207891_801154067250

Edited by muppy

7 hours ago, billsfanmiamioh said:

I know not many people’s cup of tea around here but saw Volbeat and Ghost tonight. Amazing show 

I saw Volbeat as part of Knotfest back in the summer of 2019.  I think I reviewed it in this thread back then, so I'll spare everyone of being repetitive.  I was very, very disappointed, though.  Ghost has come around here a few times, but my son was never interested so I never bother getting tix.  Glad you enjoyed both bands!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.